chapter 7- what!?

Yuan Note:(Warning ⚠️)

The following statements may be true or false. Creature that from anime included in the plot.., if you all can't understand it please tell me, thank you

(^∇^)ノ♪   ┏(^0^)┛.   ヾ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ♪

Erwin POV.

"Huh?" Hange say as she tilted her head in confused.

"Well... This morning I've come into a trouble, and saw that it's Eren Yeäger, fighting against the alpha boy who was insulting him, and-" I begin to explain but was cut when Levi interrupt me, by slamming his hands above the table.

"Eren!?.., WHAT!!??" He said and looked at me shock, I give him a sign to calm down and take a sit so that I can continue my conversation, and I'm glad that he listen to me.

"Ahem!, and Hannes was fighting the man that was the owner of liquor that Eren used to throw towards the alpha boy, well for Eren having a small body of course he can't fight against the alpha's, so he end up getting punch and kick! But-" I continually said but Hange cut me!! Aughhh!.

"Is my little omega ok!!?" She shouted and smacked her hand at the table, I sigh and gesture that she should let me continue 'why are they always interrupting my conversation!'.

"Then I'm about to go and stop the fight, but one of the officer already got at the fight and stop it, Mikasa then arrive with a blonde haired boy with her, then when she saw Eren of course she got angry..." I stop for a while and looked at them.

"Mikasa release her scent!, Her scent is really strong and dangerous!, The lowly and not that strong enough alpha's got give in to her!, Even the alpha that fighting against Hannes" I said and looked at Hange she then nod her head on agreement.

"Of course Mikasa is a female alpha after all, of course she'll be a dominant"hange said as she point her hand on air.

"That boy was luckily that I stop mikasa before she's going to punch the alpha that punch Eren!" I said and sigh, I then rest my shoulder at the chair's splat to rest my hurting back.

"I want to kill that brat!" Levi said and clench his hands, of course he'll be angry!, Eren is levi's-

"Then what happened?" Levi said again, I give him a look and nevermind that he interrupted my thoughts a while ago.

"Well.. the fight got stop and... Eren got hurt"I heard them all gasped, especially Hange.

"It's just brushes at cheeks and dirt all over his body but I think he'll manag-"I was cut when Hange suddenly bursted.

"Manage! My ass!, Omega's body is weak, yep they can fight back, But I don't think that they're able to protect themselves!, And that's the reason why they needed a alpha!" Hange said to us, while controlling her temper.

"Maybe he is having a headache or sickness right now.."Hange continued her speaking while blabbing word that we can't understand.

"Tomorrow.. Eren and that alpha boy is coming to the office, they going to fix the problem that the both side makes, means Grisha Yeäger and Carla Yeäger are here tomorrow morning, and this is the perfect time to the plan, let's tell them that we already know about what they are hiding" I said and looked at them straight, I wait for their response but they just give me nod and stare at me.

"It's perfect.., I have also a good news to you guys" Hange said as she claps her hand 2times and stand up to her sit, she then looked at everyone.

"What's your good news?" I said locking my gaze on her, she then nod, and clear her throat.

"Well.. here!" She said and bring out a bottle with a sparkling pinkish liquid inside, I tilted my head in confused, and I can hear that every people that inside of the room 'huh?' In confused.