Chapter 10- your weak

No one's PoV.

"Shit!" Hannes said as he run away from the scout that following them.

"Mr. Hannes!! Surrender now!, Before it's too late!" One of the scout shout as they followed the running person.

Eren, Mikasa and Hannes thought that they were save because they are already far from the building, but it's all ruined when a team of scout got pop up from out of nowhere and start to chase them. Hannes was anxious because of the situation that they was in, the scouts that have been chasing them got an ODM gear with them that makes them easily to catch them, the thing is they can't use it due to the small space of the place where Hannes lead them, Hannes also have a ODM gear with him but he can't use it because of the two children that he was protecting.

It's already a minute when they started being chase and Hannes started to feel being out of breath, but he endure it just for thier escape. Eren is also worried about the situation and same also for his parents but what can he do?, His just 15 and a weak, he also want to help but he was helpless, he just wish that they can escape this situation and for his parents to be safe. Mikasa.. still in her natural expression was also getting worried about Eren, she was afraid of being caught, and anxious if what if they got caught up, what will happened to eren.., she just keep on running with Hannes on her side, Eren still on Hannes embrace.

"Mr. Hannes!, This is your last warning!, Hangover Eren to us!" The one of the scouts said as he moving fast forward.

"Start the 2nd strategy!!" Shouted of the scout that leading them, as he fire a gun with a green smoke, the others then started to parted away from the person that leading them.

"This is bad!" Hannes said as he fast his running, Mikasa also did the same as they turn to another street, they was about to turn to another one but there was a scout that also running forward to them.

Hannes turn his self and run to another direction, he turn to left side but saw also a scout that running to them, Hannes immediately turn to right and about to run there but unfortunately there was also a scout that leading forward to them, out of choice Hannes straighten his running direction where the open space located, Hannes know that if they go there, there was a big chances that they will use their gears, but if they won't they also can't avoid  being catch by them.

"Strategy 3!!" The one that leading them said as he fire again the gun but with the black color, the scouts that with him started to get their blades out of their case and prepare themselves to fly.

"We're died meat!" Hannes shout, no choice but to keep running forward and think if he still can make an escape plan.

As they all running through the market the people around them stop themselves on what they were doing and looked at them, for their confused they just looked and wait for what will happened, others are also avoiding them because they are afraid of being hurt and worst getting died. The scout lead Hannes and the two with him to the center of the town, where the open space was, Hannes was confused why but he was glad because they can't able to use their ODM gear but also was worried because he starting to get tired.

When they arrived at the center everybody around them flee away from them and watch them at the side where was safe. Hannes still running, eren is still on his arms, mikasa still on his side who also running but panting silently.

Hannes and mikasa immediately stop on running when the scouts suddenly come out from out of nowhere and rushing run to them, Hannes then turn side to make their escape but unfortunately there was also a scouts that running towards them, when  he turn to another side he also so the approaching scouts, with nowhere to escape, Hannes put eren down and get his blades out of its case and pointed it forward.