chapter 3- speak for me

Eren POV.

Me, mikasa and mom was preparing to eat when someone knock at the door, I was about to stand up but mikasa grab my hand and gesture that she's going to open it, mom then put the plate infront of me and started to put some foods, I'm sure that she was anxious about the situation I'm in, I mean we.., but she didn't let us to know it, I was also worried about my self too, but I know that I'm going to be fine, because I know that my parents is there to protect me.

Mikasa come back still on her poker face, mom face her and about to asked who was it when my dad enter the kitchen, mom relieved, but the looks that on my father face is kinda something.., mom looked at him confused, but soon stop when she saw what's at the door, she got paled but suddenly gathered herself and face them with a fake smile, I can tell..

Someone POV.

"Ah! We have visitors, please do came in, we're about to eat would you like to enjoy?"Carla asked as she lead the 3 person inside, Grisha then take a sit infront of the table.

"Sure! we're hungry you know!" Hange said and take a sit at the vacant site.

"What a pleasure Mrs. Yeäger" Erwin said and also take a sit beside doctor Yeäger.

"I won't declined" levi Said and take the last sit that on the center of Hange and Erwin.

"Please feel at home" Grisha said and Carla take out the foods.

"Sorry this is only we have" Carla said and put the foods infront of them, the three just nod and looked at the two children.

"Please dig in" Grisha said getting their attention away to the both Eren and Mikasa, Hange and Erwin flinch and smile at Grisha gently.

"Sure haha" Hange said and started to get some food.

"Grisha can you introduce us to your family?" Erwin said this make Grisha to flinch and looked at Carla, Carla nod in responds.

"Umm... I'm sorry if I forget" Grisha said and clear his throat before introducing his family to the survey cops.

"This is Carla my wife" he pointed at carla that beside him, carla just give a little bow for the gratitude.

"That's mikasa, our adopted daughter"he pointed at the last person on the table and mikasa give looked at them with a poker face.

"Sorry about her attitude she was a female alpha after all.." Grisha added and this make Hange and Erwin shocked, Hange clear her throat.

"Your a female alpha!?.., what a rare to see one!" She said and suddenly got up on her sit and offer mikasa in a shake hand.

"I'm Hange Zoe, the 2nd commander of the survey cops!, Nice too meet you mikasa the female alpha!" She said wait for mikasa reply and to take her hands.

Mikasa just nod and didn't take her hand on shake hand, Hange retreat his right hand and take a sit, Erwin looked at her, but for a second and back his focus at the main topic.

"And what about this little boy over here?" Levi asked as he point with spoon on his front.

"I-" eren was cut when someone butt in.

"This is Eren Yeäger!, Our baby.." carla interrupt at eren who was about to talk.

Eren just give then a shyly nod and started to eat his food, the others also do the same but Levi have been staring at eren, eren notice this but leave it aside and enjoy his food thew to hunger.

Fast forward when they finish eating bought you by your lazy author~

Eren POV.

When we finish eating dad decided that me and mikasa should go to our rooms, we nod and started to go to our rooms, but mikasa choose to be with me because my father told her that she must protect me, I didn't protest anymore I let her come in my room, she sat beside me in bed while me waiting for what will happened, after a minute the door got open revived that it was mom and dad of course the three people, one named Erwin the women is Hange and lastly the man that has been gazing at me Levi, I don't know why he was staring at me but I find it comfortable though.

"So our visit here is still useless huh.. to bad" Ms. Zoe said came inside the room he then came towards us and looked me in sad expression, this got me confused so I tilted my head, this make Ms. Zoe shocked and suddenly tackle me, for my surprised I did let out a small squeak I rush to cover my mouth with my hands.

"Ah! Hange! Stop doing that!" Mr. Smith said while walking towards us, he then pull Ms. Zoe off me, Ms. Zoe just give him a smile and looked at me again.

"Hey!, Eren can you tell me how old are you?" She said and got out to Mr. Smith grip, she then fix her collar and bend down to my level.

"I'm-" I was cut again by my father.

"I already told you his 14" my father said, I looked at him and saw that he already plan this, I looked back at Ms. Zoe and give him a nod.

"I know that!, But I want to hear it from eren!, I didn't even heard his voice, baby can you speak for me?" She said and hold both of my hands, I looked back at my parents and they just give me a nod, I smile at them and looked at Ms. Zoe with a bright smile in my face.

"I'm Eren Yeäger! Ms. Zoe nice too meet you!" I said when a hight pitch at the end this make them all shocked expect at mikasa, well she's emotionless after all.

I feel that Ms. Zoe squish my hands I looked at her and confused, she notice this and just give me polite smile.

"Nice to hear your voice Eren!, Nice to meet you too!!" She said with a sparkling eyes, I give her a  another smile and get out of her grip, it's not that I'm feel uncomfortable I'm just securing myself to not be noticable, she been holding both of my hands and I feel that there's something.

"Oh! Sorry about that" she said and retreat her hands, she then got up form her sitting position, walk towards her team and wave to us.

"So thank you for your hospitality Mr. Yeäger!, It's just sad that your son still can't be tested but I'm glad that you have a rare one here" Mr. Smith said and offer my father a shake hands.

"Your welcome Mr. Smith, I'm sorry to disappoint you, let's going now shall we?" My father said offer the way to the outside of my room.

"It's fine you didn't disappoint us! Sure sorry for the disturbing you guys" Mr. Smith said and follow my father.

"Bye cutie see you~" Ms. Hange said and wave her both hands, I wave back at her using my right hand, she then follow Mr. Smith out.

"Tch!" Mr. Ackerman 'tch' and looked at me, I looked back but I feel that there's something happening inside my stomach is it butterflies?.

"Bye!" He said again and turn his way towards the door.

"Bye.." I whispering said hope that he will heard, mikasa then looked at me and pat my head, I looked at her and smile.

"You did great Eren, it's fine now, you don't have to worry anymore" mikasa said as she pat gently my head, after a minute she then retreat her hand and got out of the bed.

"I'll go to my room now, rest for today, let's hope that those people won't came back anymore"she said and walk towards the door, I just give hum as a respond and roll myself at my bed.

"I just wish that they won't" I said and hired the door shut, I sigh and close my eyes with a vision of Mr. Ackerman in my head.

'will I able to see you again?' I thought and fully covered with darkness.

(っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )   (●’3)♡(ε'●)   (๑˙❥˙๑)

End of chapter 3 whaha!!!.