chapter 12: Adjusting

N
O

O
N
E
'
S

P
.
O
.
V

2 days later since Eren and Mikasa was captured. Things at first is hard for the both. Mikasa who always in high alert, don't even let someone approach eren, if there's not a person who always stop her then maybe they won't get a chance to have a glance at Eren. Eren who was still anxious around unknown people and curious if what will happened to them, is just minding himself and Mikasa, not spearing a time to entertain people, same as with levi.

The two was always inside their separated rooms, sleeping and thinking things that want they want to be answered. The one that is responsible for the two was also starting to get anxious due to their attitude.

Levi always visit Eren, he was always present to Eren's presences, likely he doesn't want a day past for him to see Eren. Levi will be giving Eren his breakfast in morning and afternoon or maybe dinner in night. He'll bring it by himself always, this kind of act was new to many people around him, but they just leave him be, instead silently wondering if what is on his mind.

The situation of Grisha and Carla was not informed to Eren and Mikasa, that's why in this time, both still wondering if what happened to their parents.

Grisha and Carla was in wall rose military estate, that's where they been sentence with a lifetime confinement. The both don't have the reason to complain things, such as why they're been sentence a lifetime confinement, and why they aren't allowed to see Eren and Mikasa, as they were their child.

Back to Eren and Mikasa point of view. Both was in a one room, Mikasa is facing Eren and Eren was facing Mikasa, both was silent and only talk by glance. It's already noon, and both still didn't eat anything.

"Eren, I.." Mikasa broke up the silent as she start a conversation but don't know what to say.

As she about to speak again a presence of someone knock on the door and twist the doorknob, as the door start to open, reviling a two person who have a foodtray on their hands.

Both Mikasa and Eren glance at the door and immediately move their gaze away.

The person were Levi and one of the cadet named, Annie Leonheart, a beta girl who have a similar attitude with alphas.

Levi and Annie walk inside the room, unemotional, yet cool but for the two person who hate them, don't have a effect for this kind of spark they called. As the two inter the room, Mikasa move towards Eren closely, as she knew that Levi will be approaching him. To be honest, Mikasa hate Levi for always taking advantage of her, let anyone drag her out when she was not aware, so that for him to have a privacy with Eren, and so on.

Annie approach Mikasa, Mikasa already know what are they planning, so she thought that this time she wont let it happened again.

"Mikasa, I brought you food. Let's eat somewhere" Annie offer as her tone was also not interested in this kind of play. Mikasa remain silent as she glance at Annie. Not able to receive a reply, Annie grab Mikasa hand and start to drag her away from bed.

"Let go of me!, Who allowed you to touch me!?" Mikasa yelled, as she rashly slap the hand of Annie.

"My bad, I'm Annie Leonheart. Starting today, I'll be the one who'll be responsible for you" Annie said, facing Mikasa and lock her gaze at her. Mikasa was out of word as she not able to reply back.

Annie take her silent as a agreement and grab again her hand and start walking out of the room. The not aware mikasa didn't know that she was already out of the room, leaving the pleading look of Eren with Levi on the room.

"Can you stop looking at the person who wasn't here?" Levi suddenly asked, as he puts the food tray on the bed and arrange the position of utensils.

"What?" Eren was dumbfounded by this and didn't get what he mean.

"Ahem, nevermind brat. Start eating the food or it will be cold. After this I'll bring you outside." Levi change the topic as he grab the spoon and slowly make it way to the food, and rise to the spoon with food infront of Eren's mouth, wanting to feed him.

"I.., I can feed myself sir" Eren said as he wave his hand in air, declining Levi help.

Levi sigh before he retreat his hand and just composed himself in bed and wait for Eren to finish eating.

"Brat, are you still scared of me?" Out of nowhere Levi asked, as Eren start eating the food slowly, the theme of food was curry with potatoes on it.

Eren didn't reply and Levi accept this an 'yes', so he sigh again and just keep on silent. Looking at the eating Eren he wanted to get close to him, but the thing is Eren wasn't opening on him. Levi was cold outside but in his inside he was a warm person, who wanted to take care of things that in his possession, he was yet cold but lonely person.

After Eren finished eating. Levi get the food tray from Eren lap and help Eren to stand up. Eren wanted to protest but Levi strength was out of his ability, so he let himself be got out of the bed and be standing beside him. Levi put the tray on the little table beside the bed and make his way on closet. He open it and find a cloth that is suitable for Eren, after a minute. He finally find something that is suitable for Eren.

The cloth was white plain shirt and a black jeans, simple yet for Eren to used, this simplicity will turned into innocences and this innocences vibes will make him a living goddess type.

"Dress up with this clothes" Levi turn around and face Eren, he then handle to Eren the cloth and start to walk out of the room, to give Eren a privacy.

After Eren finished dressing himself he walk towards the door and open it up. Levi heard the doorknob twist, he compost himself and walk towards the door, as the door open, Eren let a sigh and make himself out of the door.

"I'm done" he said, not in the mood. Eren doesn't want to go out, he always want to be in the room, minding himself and Mikasa for how to survive. Words that they heard from them isn't trustable for the both, so Eren and Mikasa always thought what will they do to them.

Levi saw Eren's unimpressed, but he just let it aside, as he knew that it's only temporary, that Eren will enjoy later when he already saw the scenery outside. Levi was firstly stunned by Eren looks, the simplicity of the cloth was being upgraded by Eren's aura, likely he was really a descendant of some goddess that fall from earth. Out of the word beauty if Levi will express.

"Let's go, i'll show you around" Levi said as he start to lead the way. Eren didn't move and instead he looked down and fold both of his hands. Levi was confused so he stop walking and turn around, before he asked he first looked Eren up and down to see if anything is wrong, before he ask.

"Not going?" Sigh as he walk towards him and grab Eren's hand, and drag him.

Eren couldn't do anything, so he lets himself be drag. Eren was in the deep thought that he didn't even realize that they already arrive at their destination. Levi who notice that the boy was thinking was curious on what the boy's thinking about. Leaving it aside Levi stop on walking so as Eren, and Levi faced Eren and say with a gentle voice.

"We're here.. Eren" Eren who catch on guard, flinch like a scary cat. Eren glared at Levi, Levi saw this but pretend to not, silently praise the look at Eren was giving.

"D-dont scared me like that!" Eren complain, as he walk pass Levi.

Eren close his eyes while passing Levi. As he slowly open his eyes, a wonderful scenery meets him. Greeny field, small white flowers that have a different colors. Eren was in awe that he didn't notice that levi was looking at him. Levi took a chance and come closer to eren. Eren didn't notice anything, a kiss was landed on his cheek. In shock, Eren glance at his side. Levi step back and cough, Eren blink multiple times can't gather himself, his heart was beating so fast that a wind pass them together with petals of flowers.

"I finally able to be with you my 'Soulmate'" levi said as he touch Eren's check. Eren who wasn't able to know how to react blush and about to smack levi's hand but suddenly stop by a person who called them from afar.

End of chapter 14

Sorry for the long update, I was really busy this past months.. hope you enjoy this updates sorry for the errors.