Yandere female lifeguard x male orphan child reader.

Requested by Raiyanark

(No POV)

It was a beautiful summer day today and the children at the orphanage was going to the local pool for some of that summer fun. One particular boy named Y/N is very excited to go but doesn't know how to swim at all but is confident in himself that he can teach himself to swim. He seen the other kids doing it and can already swim so he must think that he can to, well that is going to lead him to a dangerous situation and attract one particular lifeguard.

(Y/N's POV)

I was standing on the steps of the pool still building up the courage to go in deeper into the pool. I had my water noodle with me so I can hold on to keeping me floating. But I plan to let go of it when I get deep enough so I can start practicing. 

Y/N's mind- Ok ok Y/N, here....goes.....

*Splash*

Y/N's mind- Nothing!

I got in the pool and began moving my legs to start moving. I was making my way to the deep end and I couldn't go back now. I felt my water noodle get a little lighter but thought nothing of it and went on. Once I made it to the deep end, I looked down and immediately started to feel scared and was panicking a little. I was going to go back to the steps when I heard some kind of weird sounds.

*Pop* *Hissing*

Thats when I realized my water noodle was getting lighter and lighter and then I started sinking. OH NO, I was sinking and I still didn't know how to swim so I couldn't swim back. I started panicking and was shouting for help.

Y/N- HELP ME SOMEONE!! ANYONE!! HEL-*Gurgling*

I was sunk deep enough that water made it to my mouth and I felt like I was suffocating and couldn't breath at all. I tried swimming back up but I was feeling too tired and weak to continue further. I thought I wasn't going to make it when I heard noises.

*Muffled whistle blows* *Splashing*

I didn't see what was going on but I felt something wrapped around my body and I felt like I was going up and up. Then I was out of the water and on the cold hard ground.

*Heavy coughing* *Panting*

I felt hands on my chest and it started to push on it and coughed up water and was slowly able to breath again.

????- Its going to be ok little guy. Im here for you, just stay calm and everything is going to be alright. 

A woman who I think is a lifeguard said that to me but I didn't get to see who she looked like as I suddenly passed out from all that heavy breathing and coughing. 

(Timeskip)

I woke up feeling warm as I discovered that I was wrapped up in blankets and sitting in one of those long chairs. I looked around and saw that the others was still here playing in the pool and it looked like it was about evening. Then I heard footsteps coming to me and I turned around to see a lifeguard.

 Then I heard footsteps coming to me and I turned around to see a lifeguard