Yandere ????'s x male chef reader.

Requested by Browser16t

A/N note- I couldn't figure out one person, so I decided to make it a surprise and I hope you find it very cool. Anyway, on to the Oneshot! 

(Y/N's POV)

I was being transported to an institution called Grace field institution where I'm supposed to be the main head chef there and I didn't really have a choice since when I was handed out the job, the main guy who gave me the job was backed by men in black and some SWAT team men so I was basically threatened to go. Now I am in a vehicle escorted by SWAT and men in black, well this is what I spend six years in culinary school for, going to a place that is infamous for human experimentation particularly children taken from orphanages.

Y/N's mind- Why me? Why that place out of all places, I would rather be a fry cook at McDonald's than go there.

Oh well, I gotta suck it up, but might as well daydream to pass the time.

(Timeskip)

We arrived at the institution and the main driver was at the gate on speakerphone asking for entrance. It was granted but the voice sounded too young, but anyway we drove right in the front entrance and one of the guys got out and had to say something. 

SWAT guy- Listen up men, I'm gonna meet with the director and ask for entrance inside the institution. The chef mustn't get out of the vehicle till it is clear. 

SWAT men- Yes sir!

The main leader went inside and we waited for his order.

30 minutes later...

We waited but he didn't come out, in fact when one of them tried to radio him, he was met with static. I didn't know what the hell was going on but I still kept my mouth shut about it and hope that I can get the hell out of this truck. 

SWAT man- Alright men, I'm gonna investigate the premise, wait here till I radio in to update on the whereabouts of the leader.

He went out of the vehicle and went inside and just like before we waited. 

2 hours later.....

I'm now all alone in the truck with all of the SWAT men inside the institution but never returned. I thought this would be a good chance to escape and I ran out the gate but then...

*SLAM*

The gate closed and I was trapped inside the area, I need to find the switch to open it again. 

Y/N- *Deep breath* Oh god.

I walked to the door but when I reached the step, the door busted open and revealed a SWAT man but he was all bloody and he was holding to his stomach tightly. He fell down and was crawling to the car and I ran to him trying to help him but he reached out to my ear and said...

SWAT man- S-s-s-ave y-y-y-yourself.

His body gave out and he died, oh god! What the fuck happened in there?!?!

Y/N- I have to watch myself in there, who knows what is inside.

I dragged the poor man's body and I have to do this but this would ensure that I have a chance of survival. 

Y/N- I'm sorry.

I had to take off his body armor and everything else before I go inside.