Valentines Day special one-shot!

-By me.

Yandere apocalypse x male candy maker reader.

(NO POV)

Many months ago before Valentines day, the CEO and executives at Mars Company decided to create Valentines day themed candy that not only looked unique but had a flavor so sweet that no competitors could ever replicate it. The company ordered special flavoring chemicals that could alternate the flavoring into endless possibilities. Next was to commission a very unknown but talented candy maker named Y/N L/N. After he spent those months having successful and failed tests, he finally had the first patch of the candy ready for approval to the executives. He walked over to the offices and had them tasting the candy and it was an overall success. 18 out of 20 executives were indeed impressed by not only the unique look which Y/N claimed that it was inspired by a certain Nintendo game but also by the multiple fruity flavors that it had. 

Overall, they decided that its time for the marketing campaign to begin and commercials to pop up on TV, radio and YouTube ads

Overall, they decided that its time for the marketing campaign to begin and commercials to pop up on TV, radio and YouTube ads. With all this potential success, this couldn't end anything different.....could it?

(Timeskip to February 13th, 2021)

(Y/N's POV)

Its time for the big day, my first and probably only interview live on TV to talk about the new candy. I was prepping myself by looking at the mirror and talking to myself. 

*Knock Knock*

Man- *Muffled* Mr.Y/N, Your up.

Y/N- Ok ok. *Breath in* *Breath out*, its showtime.

I walked out the room made my way to the newsroom and everyone was there.

*Cheering and clapping*

I waved and smiled my way to my seat but I was nervous as hell, that I swear that my heart was on coke. I sat down and the woman who was here was smiling just waiting for my story and the surprise commercial that would be showed by the end of this.

Woman- Why hello folks at home, this is Becky Kane here at News 10 and were here today with the man himself who created the new anticipated candy from the Company Mars releasing later today

Woman- Why hello folks at home, this is Becky Kane here at News 10 and were here today with the man himself who created the new anticipated candy from the Company Mars releasing later today. Tell me Mr.Y/N, how did you do it?