Yandere Crunchy-roll Hime x female graphic designer.

Requested by AmaterasuNoMangaka

(Y/N's POV)

I was creating new visual concepts for the upcoming Sony x Crunchyroll deal that is making so many online headlines that we in the marketing/visual department team of Sony were ordered to make new concept art so when the deal goes through, we are ready to show advertising for it and will boost anime viewership and stuff like that. This was going along well enough until one day when all of a sudden everyone's computer files were all corrupted and they lost everything except for one computer....mine. Everyone that day was beyond furious that when we complained to the higher-ups about it, they didn't seem to care at all and were more focused on the amount of money that they will be making back when they score the popular anime titles they will have on their hands. So they basically told us to screw it and was still expecting all of our work by next week. Well, since my work survived for some reason, now everyone is asking me to make new ones so I can save their asses, I really didn't want to do this by myself but they said they would help me out and will own me some huge favors in return. Now that was really dandy and all but tell me why instead of the help I was promised, they instead thought they would screw around and not do anything all while I was stuck here like the slave I was to them and do it all alone. 

Y/N's mind- Pricks.

Now, all I did day in and day out, I was on the computer doing the concept art with only stopping for bathroom breaks and lunch but then once those two breaks were done, I was back to work. But then one day, after clocking in the office was half-empty for some reason and I was curious about it at first but then I figured out they must've done a huge workday call-out so I wasn't surprised at that all but on the bright side at least it was semi-quiet that day so yay me. The other thing is that my computer and other electronic devices sometimes does things that I didn't mean for it to do, like when I'm working the computer either does the basic things like switch different music I like, brightness down or high when needed, put all of my stuff in my files automatically and last but not least turning itself on when I get in and off when I'm done for the day. As I said before, I didn't do all of that, it just did it by itself and I have no idea why it freaks me out a bit, to be honest. It does other strange things but I got semi-use to it and I prayed to God that this was not someone trying to hack into my accounts or something. The next day was even more strange and that almost all of the people in the office were gone and now I was more curious, I looked all around and no one was here except for the cleaning folks but that's it.

Y/N's mind- What...the.....fuck....?

I was spooked and the office looks like a ghost town and I was the only citizen, but regardless of how much I wanted to get the hell of here, I still have to finish two more projects to do and that's what I was going to do. I sat down and the computer turned on but an image of the Crunchyroll mascot appeared on my screen.

 I sat down and the computer turned on but an image of the Crunchyroll mascot appeared on my screen

Not only that, it had a message that said:

Good morning Y/N L/N, I hope this picture will cheer you up for the day and I wish "only" the best for you. Bye bye!~