Yandere Cinder and Emerald x male Reporter reader.

Requested by PauloGamenha

Anime- RWBY.

(Y/N's POV)

I was in the news van heading on the way to a site where a white fang attack has happened to an Atlas worksite. I was reading on the details and while brutal, it's not all sunshine on the other side either on how they controlled the attack, so I say it's both sides that are wrong. But anyway, I checked outside and already there were police cars and emergency vehicles on the site, this could get noisy but it is what it is.

Van Driver- We're here.

We parked near the site and I helped the crew with the equipment, cameras, and clearing the path from nearby onlookers. With that being done, I was holding the mic, in front of the camera and waiting till the cameraman gave me the go signal.

Y/N's mind- Hope I don't get anything haters from this one, but then again lately I haven't got any when at times, I should've based on what I said...I wonder changed?

 Cameraman- You ready to go Y/N?

Y/N- Huh? Oh...Yes.

Cameraman- Ok, here we go, in 3...2...1...Action!

(No POV)

While Y/N was reporting the news, in a room at a base far away, two women were watching the TV observing the news reporter man Y/N L/N.

Y/N- At least 20 white fang members and 10 civilians have been confirmed deceased and three arrests have been made. Police didn't find who started the bombing but suspect that they are on the loose and anyone with any information should contact your local police force right away. We now bring you Tim Allen from News 38 headquarters, Tim.

Tim- Thank you Y/N, now in other news...

Then, the women turned off the TV and walked out of the room, and talked about what they heard.

"It seems like he has done his signature thing once more."

It seems so, but this time, this will get him killed."

"It's very unfortunate, but I think I have a plan to make sure he doesn't die."

"How so?"

"We will..."

Then, they began to talk amongst themselves regarding Y/N, and Y/N's career would shift in a whole different path.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N's POV)

I was in my office filling out paperwork and doing my next news project which is not too violent this time, thank god for that. Then, I heard a knock from my wall and turned to see my friend Nate is there. 

Nate- Hey Y/N, what's up?

Y/N- Oh, hey Nate. Just doing some boring-ass paperwork and gonna start research for the next news project.

Nate- Nice, anyway I was wondering if your cool to go to the bar and have a couple of drinks.

Y/N- Hell yeah, I'm in.

Nate- Right on, meet you there at 9 pm?

Y/N- I'll be there.

Nate- See ya then.

Neat, then this day isn't so bad after all. I sped up my work with me thinking about ordering the fried pickles and a pint and how so good it would taste in my mouth.

Y/N's mind- I can't wait.

(Timeskip)

It was close to 9 and I was finally done with my work after getting some suspired paperwork from the boss and such, what an ass to deal with but not a big deal since we don't talk much to one another so that's good. Anyway, I clocked out and headed to the bar but while I was walking down the street, I couldn't help but feel like someone was behind me. I checked behind me and found no one insight, and I turned around to walk and felt the same feeling again and I went so far as to check some corners that stalkers would use to spy on me but like before, no one was there. I gave up and just sped my walk to the bar so I can get around people and hope whoever could be watching me stop for good.