Thanksgiving Special!

(Yandere female manager x male grocery worker reader)

(Y/N's POV)

I was working the very early morning shift on the day of thanksgiving at Whole Foods at the request of my manager. Damn it, I mean she is super cool with me but still, I wish she got someone else to do this shit of preparing the ordered food packages in bags ready for pick-up, I should be sleeping right now and waking up at 7 am then helping my mom cook the turkey and stuffing. *Sigh*, well at least it's just me, my manager at her office, and some other team members in their stations preparing for the crazy day as well. I looked at the clock and it's one hour away from 9 am, at least she only required me to work a five-hour shift today so I can leave here and go home for the day. So I sped up my work and tried to get it done as quick as I can.

Y/N's mind- Come on, think about that delicious green bean casserole.

(Timeskip)

I was standing in the fridge proud of the sight of every order in its proper places on the shelves and all ready to be given out by hungry customers, I got out of the fridge and headed to the manager's office to tell her my job is done. I walked over there and it was getting a little busy so quickly but it's thanksgiving today so I'm not surprised by that, its gonna get crazy for the people who have to work here for the afternoon shifts. Anyway, I got to her office door and knocked on it, and waited for her to respond. I didn't hear anything at first so I knocked again and this time...

"Come in."

I opened the door and there she was at her desk on her computer.

She looked up and smiled at me.

Y/N- Oh uh hi...I wanted to say that-

"Y/N, come in inside, and please refer to me as Julia Simon but Julia is fine as well, only from you of course.~

Y/N- ...Right...Julia, anyways I wanted to tell you that I got everyone in the prepared foods thanksgiving meals.

Julia- That's very wonderful Y/N. A good job shouldn't go unrewarded, please take a piece of my homemade pumpkin pie bars, it's very good.~

She reached out to the top of her shelve and there was a place of pumpkin bars and they did look very good.