Yandere class x male teacher reader. (Part II)

Requested by MostafaElawady3

(No POV)

Months have passed by and everything was going fine, except for the unexplained murders that happen back in those months ago. Police had to drop the case due to any lack of evidence and witnesses to plead linked to the murders so the murders would remain a mystery forever. That was fine for the students at the high school who did it in the name of their beloved teacher, Y/N L/N. Yes, everything was going alright till one day, Y/N was gonna announce something to his students and this piece of news will only bring darkness.

(Y/N's POV)

I was in my classroom waiting for everyone to come in and take their seat but I gotta this before we start the day, I didn't expect to step out for a while till I got the call from my Father in law about it. Well, I hope it's not that serious but who knows. Then, I heard multiple sounds coming from behind me. I saw everyone coming in, and they were in their usual moods as always.

Amy/Diane/Dave/Jane/Luis- Good morning, Mr.Y/N!

Y/N- Good morning everyone, hope you guys did your homework cause its due today. 

Dave- No worries Mr.Y/N, we made sure we got it done. We even got Jane who usually turns in stuff late to catch up this time.

Jane- Hey! But that's true.

Y/N- Well, I'm glad to hear that, but listen before we go any further, I got some important news I have to share today.

Everyone sat down at their desks, and I had to sit on the top of my desk for this one.

Y/N- So... I just got a call from my father-in-law that something happened to his mother and he is there for her, so he called everyone he knew including me to ask for help to take care of her. Now, he was there for me when I wanted to do a degree in education and was there to give me the best advice when I hit some roadblocks along the way. So, I agreed to come over there right away and he lives up north, so... I have to take some time off to help out. I hope you guys understand my situation and I will be back as soon as she is better. 

Then, everyone said nothing but they went over to me and formed a group hug around me.

Amy- I'm so sorry for you Y/N.

Diane- We understand with you all the way.

Dave- We will wait for you all the way.

Jane- We wait for your return Y/N.

Luis- Make it there in good health.

Then, they let me go and we only did pick up homework but then, we decided to just watch some Book of Boba Fett then do any work today since I leave early tomorrow morning. 

Y/N's mind- I'm gonna miss this place for a while but nothing will happen while I'm gone, I know it. 

(Timeskip)

(No POV)

So, Y/N's class had a substitute teacher to fill in while he was gone and while the class was missing Y/N so much, they had to tolerate the sub till his return. But, it's been a few months since then and Y/N was still up north taking care of his business. the students waited and waited and while they did so, they became bloodthirsty again and it drove them crazy. The sub was ok to them but nothing compared to Y/N, and they wanted him gone. That day came when the sub went to the classroom in a sour mood and got cocky by telling them to demand more work from them. Well, the sub didn't know what these students were capable of, and...they snapped. They nodded with each other and began to plan, Diane grabbed a heave textbook and sneaked behind the sub, and knocked them out hard. She hit them in the head a few more times to make sure, and soon they dragged the body and hid behind the big cabinets. 

Diane- Done. 

Jane- They won't find the body when the school day ends.

Amy- We will come back here and began to ditch the body in the pit.

Dave- Yeah, almost time to leave here too.

Luis- Who wants to ditch school today?

Diane/Jane/Amy/Dave- We do.

Luis- Then let's get the fuck out of here then and hang out at the mall.

The students left the building and hung out till night falls.

(Timeskip)

They drove to the school and snuck to the school to carry the body to their car, the only one who wasn't there with them was Amy who snuck to the security room and shut down the cameras and footage deletion so they don't get caught for it. Once they got done with it, they drove to the pit and tossed the body wasting no time at all. The students then drove away and talked about what to do next.

Diane- I think we should do this every time they replace the last one so soon, they will be so desperate for a teacher, they will have to call Mr.Y/N and make him come back.

Jane- That plan sounds clever but it's a shame he has to be away from his relatives.

Amy- I know, but he had made us wait for so long, and come on, I know you miss him as much as we all do.

Jane- ...Thats true and...your right.

Amy- I know.

Dave- And besides, we have a well-structured plan to do this now and no one will be none the wiser. 

Luis- I agree and soon, we will have Mr.Y/N back here with us.

Despite some minor concern from one of them, that quickly faded away, and soon, the news of subs disappearing after one day of arriving at the high school of Mr.Y/N's class. It was so bad that the school began to fear that classroom and the students around them, that no one got near them at all. The principal decided that he had no choice but to call back Y/N to come back to the school. Y/N got the call and at first, he was very hesitant to accept back but then, he did some negotiations with the principal for more pay and more freedoms to how he teaches. The principal agreed to this and soon, Y/N told his relatives his situation and understood this, and bared him a farewell. He was now on his way back to the town when the students got news of his return,

Amy/Diane/Dave/Jane/Luis- Mission completed.~

They did achieve what they wanted the most...

For their favorite teacher to come back to them, where he rightly belongs. One thing to know is that...this won't be the last time they will kill and Y/N won't ever know who his students really are. 

(The End.)

A/N: Now, I have to tell ya'll something, I don't think I will accept any part two requests to any one-shots again. I wanted this book to be an anthology and not have part twos or threes. I know I accepted a couple in the past but that's when I didn't know what the book was gonna be either an anthology or not and since I know that it is an anthology now, I will declare that no second part requests will be accepted again. I hope you folks understand this.

I'll see you, folks, later. See ya soon.