Yandere Doll x Male doll maker reader.

Requested by LilXono

(Y/N's POV)

I was in my workshop creating the latest doll that was a request from one of my regular patrons of mine, it was a doll that could complete their collection once it is delivered so that's what I intend to do, create a doll worthy of his collection. I was finishing the final details here and there, making sure there were no mishaps on my end and generally making a high-quality product. At last, the moment I've been waiting for, to take a picture of the doll and see if they like it. 

Y/N- Here we go, the big moment.

I grabbed my digital camera and turned it on, pointing straight at the doll and it looked wonderful if I do say so myself.

I adjusted the settings and was ready to take the shot.

Y/N- Ok! 3...2...1!

*Snap!*

I looked at the picture and it came out beautifully, I took a few more and once I was done, I grabbed my laptop and downloaded the pictures so I can send my patron an email to see how it is. The downloads were successful and I emailed them the photos, waiting in anticipation of their reactions to it. I got an email back not long after and it said they really loved it. I typed a message to them back on when to ship it.

Y/N- "I'm so glad you liked it, when can I ship it to you?"

I got a response saying tomorrow morning and so I set the date for early morning and I asked one last question, who should he be named? They said I can name him anything I want till tomorrow so go crazy they said. I typed back and wished them a good day before I put my laptop away. I grabbed the doll and placed him on the kitchen table to get myself a can of beer to celebrate my work.

Y/N- Well, today is the day I made another successful doll such as yourself. I need to give you a name, I think I will call you...Benjamin. Yeah, Benjamin, it is.

I opened up my beer and raised it to the air.

Y/N- Well, happy birthday to you Benjamin!

I drank my cold beer and cheered, it was nice to do something like this, couldn't be harmful to do so.

Y/N- Well, time to put you in a box and see you tomorrow Benjamin.

I grabbed Benjamin and I grabbed a cardboard box and laid him down gently and walked to my room then went to take a shower for the day.

Y/N's mind- I wonder what he would be like if he talked?

(Timeskip)

(No POV)

It was dark inside the house, Y/N was asleep and everything seemed calm until around midnight, the doll's eyes blinked. The eyes blinked some more than its arms moved around, the legs second and its whole body last. Benjamin the doll came to life by some unknown forces and began to climb out of the box. The doll took some time getting used to walking and moving its arms freely but soon got used to it and began to walk towards Y/N's room. Benjamin couldn't reach the door so he looked for a footstool and found one, went towards the door, climbed on top of it, and opened the door. Benjamin saw Y/N on the bed sleeping so he tip-toed his way to him, once he reached the bed, he climbed on top and cuddled next to Y/N. Benjamin smiled at Y/N and whispered in his ear...