Yandere female flight attendant x male child reader.

Requested by 996595waynesvillek12

(Y/N's POV)

Me, Mommy and Daddy were heading on our way to the airport to catch our plane cause we were going to New York City to visit my grandparents for the summer. I was excited to go also because I wanted to explore the big red apple city, I heard there is many things to see and i cant wait to see all of it. We arrived at the airport and went to the front desk to get our tickets then we went to the terminal we were suppose to go, the lines were super long too so we had wait for about an hour which sucks. 

1 hour later.....

Finally it was our turn and we got our tickets to the terminal and we made it to number 40. The lines were again as long so we just had to wait again. Once we gave the front lady the tickets, we went our way to the airplane and we made it then took our seats in those chairs. Once daddy packed our luggage in those top cubby, he sat down next to mommy while I sat off the far left next to him.  Then one of the lady attendants went to the telephone and the speakers made a sound:

Attendant- "Attention please. The New York City flight will commence in 10 minutes, would you please at this time fasten your seatbelts at this time and turn on airplane mode also, thank you."

*Click* 

We did just that and I just got on my iPad mini since it has wireless 5G on it already. I played some gaming soundtracks that would help pass the time.

(Minor Timeskip)

Then we were on the air and on our way towards New York. The flight attendants were going around seeing if anyone wants to but treats or something like that. Then one of them came to us and she looked very happy too which I'm glad. 

Flight attendant- Hello there!

Y/N- Oh hello. 

But mommy and daddy didn't say anything and saw that they were on their headphones and I think they didn't hear her. She had a small frown for some reason but I wanted to make her job easier so I tapped mommy and daddy's shoulders and they took off the headphones and looked at her.

Flight attendant- Hello there, my name is Belle and I'll be taking care of you for the duration of the flight. Now, what can get for you three?

Mommy- Just water is fine.

Daddy- Same for me.

Y/N- Oh can I have an apple juice if you have any and maybe some goldfish crackers please and thank you!

Belle- Sure thing little buddy, I'll get those for you.~ And two waters coming up.

Then Belle left to get them and I just took a break on my iPad and I looked around the airplane and was just awed at it probably because I only did this once a while back but now here I am again in a airplane. I wanted to leave my seat but the Belle was back with our orders.