Yandere Customers x female waitress reader.

Requested by LilXono

(Y/N's POV)

It was another night dinner shift for me at Chillis and worst, it was Friday, one of the busiest days of the year and a bunch of families coming here but luckily for me and everyone else in the place, our boss gives us bonuses on those busy days so it encourages us not to skip or call out on those days.

Y/N's mind- I still dislike the busy days but at least it keeps me going with that pay so, I take it.

I went through the back and put on my non-slip shoes, my work apron, hat and made sure my face looked decent for the night. I walked into the kitchen and waited for my boss to show and tell me what to do first. While I did, one of my co-workers walked up to me and had a smile on their face.

Co-worker- Guess what Y/N? 

Y/N- What's up?

Co-worker- I saw one of the OG customers here today!

Y/N- Oh! Really?!

Co-worker- Oh yes, and it wasn't the only one the other three are here too and they told me to say that they cant wait to see you again.

Y/N- Hell yeah! Those people are awesome!

Co-worker- I know right and they gave me a gift card to Starbucks with $100 dollars just for saying this message. I know where I'm going on my day off. Well, I gotta go out there, catch you later!

Y/N- You too.

They left and I was so happy that the awesome customers are here tonight, each of them is cool in their own way and this makes tonight even better than before.

Y/N- Let's get to work then, let's go!

Then, the manager showed up and assigned me tables 20-22 for now. I walked out of the kitchen to the dining area and started with table 20. Then, I saw the first customer who was the first one of the awesome three. 

"Hello again Y/N"

"Hello again Y/N"

Y/N- Good evening to you too Andrew, hows college lately?

Andrew- It's been very good so far, just doing Govnermt, economics, and U.S history for this semester. 

Y/N- Thats cool to hear Andrew, so what will it be tonight? 

Andrew- I'll start with the mango tea and the meal for me will be the usual.

Y/N- Ok, the mango tea and the usual is the Mushroom swiss burger meal. Ok, I'll be back with that and again, good to see you again Andrew.

Andrew- And the same goes for you Y/N.~

I wrote down his order and went to the kitchen and gave it to the cooks and I proceeded to get the drink for him. Now, he is awesome because of how causal about life like if his order got wrong somehow, he never complains about it and enjoys it like nothing. Most of my co-workers love that about him but with me, he talks to me about life personal life, and more, this doesn't happen with anyone else, he just smiles and goes about his day.