Yandere Husband x Wife reader x Yandere Daughter.

Requested by sol565

(No POV)

There was a happily married couple whose names are Y/N and Thomas, who had a single daughter named Emma. Their lives were normal and so far, not out of the ordinary but there is a secret between Thomas and Emma. You see, Thomas is a yandere and has been since he meet Y/N in high school, and to make sure she was to marry him in the future, he killed, blackmailed, threatened, and even sabotaged anyone who got in the way of his love for her. And when he confessed to her one evening, she said yes and everything Thomas did on that fateful day was worth it to him. Years passed and the two got married with Y/N not knowing about Thomas's dark side and soon after, Thomas got her pregnant and he had his own kid like he always wanted. He knew he wanted to teach their new baby girl Emma the ways of the yandere and he soon started her training in secret when Emma was three years old. Year by year, Thomas taught her about killing in the right way, and how to hide bodies, evidence, and weapons. How to stalk from afar without raising suspicions or being detected, and how to use people to her advantage to get what she wanted. By the time Emma was around 15 years old, Thomas's training with her was complete, now Emma is a trained killer who one day will have a love one of her own, protect them, and make anyone who stands in her way will pay.

Thomas- My sweet Emma, one day whoever your lover is, boy, girl, or someone in between, make sure you protect them at all costs and keep them at your side. I can't wait till that day comes.

Emma- Thank you, Daddy.

Thomas- But until that time comes, I want you to help me protect and keep watch of your mom at all times. Understand?

Emma- Yes.

Thomas- I love her and I know you do too, so that's why we got to do the same things we know to make it happen. You're my second helper in disposing of our enemies and you learned from the best.

Emma- *Giggles.*

And with that, Y/N will soon find out the true colors of Thomas and realize what kind of man he is and will be in for quite a shock for her daughter to be just. like. him.

(Y/N's POV)

I was heading on my way back home after another day of work, but then my phone rang and it was Thomas so I picked up the call and see what was up. 

Thomas- Hi honey, how was work today?~

Y/N- Nothing special as usual, what's up with you honey?

Thomas- I'm sorry to bother you on this but would be able to make a pitstop at target and get some breadcrumbs, trail mix, and milk for the house?

Y/N- Yeah, no problem. I'm on my way.

Thomas- You are such a sweetheart Y/N, see you back at home.~

He hung up and now I made a u-turn to Target.

Y/N's mind- Maybe I'll pick up something for myself as well while I'm there.

(Timeskip)

I got everything on the list plus some Oreos for myself and went to the checkout lane, I got to number 3 and there was a young man working there, and I unloaded everything into the lane. He got everything and he looked at me in a kind way, he blushed too which was nothing to worry about, he wasn't doing any wrong actions. 

Man- Your total is 19.89.

Y/N- Ok.

I paid up and he mentioned the new Nicolas Cage movie and told him that I wanted to see the movie soon and we laughed about the movie's premise. After he bagged my stuff and put them on the cart, I waved bye to him and went back to the car, and head back home. But for some odd reason, I felt something odd but I ignored it and decided to continue on.