Chapter 18 - A New Burden

This chapter is pretty intense. So, yeah.

READ ON!

Niall’s P.O.V.

            “C’mon babe, wake up,” An angelic voice whispered in my ear. I stirred, but kept my eyes closed. “We have to go, Nialler,” The beautiful voice continued. I didn’t want to move, I wanted to keep listening the voice say sweet things in my ear. “Please?” The voice was now pouting. I opened my eyes just a crack, finding my face centimeters away from Liam’s. I smiled. “Good, you’re awake,” He grinned back at me.

            “Yeah,” I said, rolling over but staying under the covers.

            “We have to go or we’ll be late,” Liam said. I looked at him. He was already dressed in a tight black t-shirt that showed off his muscles and made me smile. Where were we going again? Oh, right, tour. Suddenly I became excited. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, trying to wake myself up the best I could.

            “Tour,” I said simply. Liam smiled and nodded at me, putting his hand in my hair and playing with the blonde tips. Suddenly he pulled on the ends a little bit and a moaned escaped my lips involuntarily. He froze, keeping his eyes on me. I blushed, embarrassed, and then suddenly, his lips were on mine and he was pushing me back into the bed. Our lips molded together, making an electrical current rush through my veins. I felt on top of the world. His teeth clenched down on my bottom lip, making me moan again and his hands started roaming my body. I wish Liam would let us go further. I wanted this. I needed him. But he wouldn’t let me. I knew he would pull away soon, so I kissed him with as much passion as I had, trying to hold onto this feeling for as long as I could.

            Just like I expected, he pulled away a moment later, both of breathing heavy.

            “Wow,” I breathed, still tingling all over. He just smiled and chuckled.

            “Get ready,” And then he left the room. Fucking tease.

            I got up and changed quickly, wiping my face and brushing my teeth. Then I grabbed my snapback and slipped it on my head. Time to go.

            Dragging my luggage down the steps of Liam flat was kind of difficult, but after a minute or two, I was standing by the door, next to Liam, waiting for the others to pick us up. I looked to him, about to say that I was ready, and then I noticed that he was staring at me, his eyes practically tracing my body. Suddenly I became self conscious. I looked down. I was wearing a tank top and pair of chinos. Nothing abnormal. When I looked at him again he was still staring.

            “Is something wrong?” I asked confused and slightly afraid.

            “Why are you wearing a tank top? It’s like you are asking me to jump on you,” He groaned. I laughed, finally understanding what he was getting at. Did I really affect Liam that badly?

            “Maybe that’s what I wanted,” I smirked. Liam groaned again and walked out the door. I followed him, ready to go. I hadn’t been this excited for a long time.