Chapter 7 - Returned Feelings

Niall’s P.O.V.

            Damn him. Damn Liam. I was about to confess my love for him, but he cut me off and ran away before I could say anything. I just stood there, angry and frustrated. Are you kidding me? Now I would have to find another time to get him alone. I needed to tell him. I couldn’t stand this tension between us, especially after I saw his video.

            “Niall!” Zayn called from outside. I figured it was time to go, so I walked out of the dressing room.

            “You okay, Nialler?” He asked me when I was in the hall. I wiped my face.

            “It doesn’t matter,” I said, shaking my head and walking towards the exit.

            The car ride back to our flats was pretty quiet. Harry seemed mad a Louis, Liam wouldn’t look at me, and Zayn just seemed confused. I remained silent and just looked out the window.

            “Boys, we are going to management,” Paul said from the driver’s seat. I looked up to the others, and we all sighed and shook our heads. Liam looked angry.

            “I’m sorry guys, this is my fault,” he said, looking at his feet.

            “No, Liam, it’s fine,” Zayn said, “The interviewer was being awfully pushy,”

            I had to agree with that. When she asked about Liam’s bandages, that was a bit too far. I mean, really? Did she want him to do it again? I bit my lip in frustration and looked up to the other boys. Liam was still looking upset.

            “I shouldn’t have run out. It was immature. I’ll take the blame,” He said, mumbling on.

            “No, Liam,” Harry said, “Its fine,”

            “It’s not your fault,” Louis added.

            I didn’t say anything, because Liam was still not looking at me, or acknowledging my existence. We arrived at the management building a few minutes after Paul made the announcement. We all filed out of the car and inside, staying pretty quiet.

            One of our main managers came out and looked at Liam.

            “We need to talk to Liam alone first,” He said. We all glanced to Liam, who looked shaky and nervous. He walked inside the room obediently.

            “This is bullshit,” Louis said, running his hands through his hair.

            “It’ll be okay, Boo,” Harry soothed, although he seemed upset with Louis, which was strange. Louis didn’t calm down.

            “No!” He growled, “None of this is Liam’s fault. I don’t know why they are making such a big deal out of this. If Niall would just tell us where he went, then we would be fine!”