Chapter 13 - Vacation?

NEW PART! HOORAY!

READ ON!

Niall’s P.O.V.

            The next day we had to go to management, again. It was honestly getting really annoying. We were all waiting in the lobby quietly.

            “Come in, lads,”

            We walked into the office and sat in the five chairs that were put out for us.

            “Well, boys,” Simon said, “It has been a pretty tough time lately.”

            Like normal, we all stayed perfectly quiet, not speaking unless directly asked something. I shifted and looked to Liam. He looked really nervous. The last time we were in here, he got in trouble for running out on the interview.

            “So, the tour will be going on, as planned, but until tour time, I think it would be best for all of you to take a vacation together? Or maybe, just stay in my house? It only has three rooms, but it is huge. Overall, you boys would be fine. Plus, I’ll be out of town. I have a maid as well, so your cleaning would be done for you. How does that sound?”

            We all exchanged glances. I had nothing against this. So I nodded with a small smile, the others did the same.

            “Good, we just need a break from the press,” Simon sighed, “Alright, that’s all. Go home and pack. Paul will come pick you up later from your flats. Plan to be at my house for a week, maybe two.”

            With that, we all stood and left.

            When I returned to my flat, I felt lonely. Very lonely. I hadn’t been alone very often lately. In fact, I hadn’t been in my felt for a long time. I had been living with Liam. I walked into my room and grabbed my suitcase, starting to gather clothes. I hoped that this ‘vacation’ would be good for me. I really hoped that it would give me time to clear my mind and forget all of the things haunting me. I had to forget. It was the only way I could move on. I had to act like I wasn’t kidnapped. I had to act like I had never been hurt, or beat, or…raped.

Liam’s P.O.V.

            I was excited for this ‘vacation’. As soon as Simon had said his house had three rooms, the math kicked in. Louis and Harry would share, leaving two rooms. Zayn didn’t like having to share a room, which meant, Niall and I would end up sleeping in the same room. Hopefully, the same bed. My heart fluttered and my stomach twisted a little bit.

            The only thing that would be difficult staying at Simon’s place, was the fact that I would have to set times aside to see William. The boys knew I was going to see him, but not as often as I was. They didn’t know that he had to write me a prescription either. They didn’t know I was still doing this bad. And I didn’t want to tell them. In all honesty, I was embarrassed by my mental state, and I barely understood it myself, so I didn’t want to have to explain it to the others. It would just be too hard.