Chapter 17 - You Are Not Worthless

MWAHAHA! Another update! I hope you enjoy!

DRAMA TIME!

Please comment, vote, and message me! Thanks to everyone who is reading!

READ ON!

Zayn’s P.O.V.

            Pictures of Niall’s shirtless body flashed through my head. Not because I enjoyed the sight. It was the exact opposite. Niall had scars all over his torso, and the visions were haunting me. They were scars I had never seen before. There was one scar that was especially concerning though, right in between his shoulder blades. I never got a good view of it, but there was definitely something fishy about the raised pale streaks over his back. Where had Niall gotten the scars from? I decided that I couldn’t just let it slide by. I had to figure it out. So, I went to Liam, because he knew Niall better than any of us.

            “Hey, Li,” I said, walking into the room he was sharing with Niall, happy to find him alone.

            “Zayn,” He smiled back at me. Liam and I used to be insanely close, best friends. Lately, however, I felt like I was being replaced by Niall. But, if Liam was in love with Niall, which he was, it made sense.

            “I need to ask you something about Niall,” I said, sitting on the bed next to him. He suddenly became nervous looking.

            “O-Okay,” He stuttered.

            “Have you, uh, have you seen him shirtless lately?” I asked, feeling slightly awkward.

            Liam looked at me weird, “Yeah,”

            “Did you notice anything…different than normal?”

            “What?”

            “The scars,” I said finally, because Liam seemed confused about what I was getting at. Liam looked down at his hands and nodded.

            “Yeah, I’ve seen them,” He said.

            “Well…” I said, “Have you…asked him about them, or, something?”

            “Yes, yes Zayn I have,” Liam got frustrated quickly, “He wouldn’t answer. He never answers any of my questions anymore, okay? So don’t ask me,”

            “Liam, I’m sorry, I just figured that maybe…” I trailed off.

            “Maybe what? Did you think that Niall told me where he disappeared to for those months? Because he didn’t. He won’t tell me, he never will. I don’t know where he got the scars, but if I did, I would kill whoever gave them to him.”

            I just sat there, surprised by his anger and his grief.