Chapter 24 - The Room and The Hotel Key

IMPORTANT MESSAGE BEFORE YOU READ!

There are a lot of P.O.V. changes in this chapter, but they are necessary. Also, I know I said I wouldn't be updating soon, but I just love you guys too much!

READ ON!

Niall’s P.O.V.

            Within minutes, it was obvious that I would have to tell them. I would have to tell Louis, Harry, Zayn, Paul, and management where I was. Liam was the only one who knew, and now he was gone. My stomach twisted at the thought of my kidnapper getting Liam. I hoped that that wasn’t what had happened. Liam wouldn’t be so stupid, right? He opened the door, so it must have been his choice. He wouldn’t have opened to hotel door to my kidnapper. He wasn’t stupid. My brain hurt from thinking so much, and I was really tired, but I forced myself to remain awake. We were all in Louis and Harry’s hotel room. The police were there too, taking reports, and preparing for me to tell them my story.

            It was hard for me to tell Liam what happened, much less all of these people. But I knew I had to do it. I had to do it to save Liam.

Liam’s P.O.V.

            The sky was getting dark. Night time was approaching quickly. Had I already been here for a few hours? It felt like only minutes My legs were curled up into my body—I was still lying on the bed, in the exact same place that was when I woke up. My mind wandered to my baby. Niall. I knew that he was probably scared out of his wits, but it was better this way. I couldn’t let my Niall get hurt again. When his kidnapper came to the door at the hotel, I had opened it and gone outside because of one reason. He had a room key. If I hadn’t gone out, he would have come in. I couldn’t force Niall to face his kidnapper again—or really, our kidnapper now. I don’t know how he had gotten a room key, but I figured that he had stolen it, or something.

All I could do for now, is wait.

Niall’s P.O.V.

            “Niall, why didn’t you tell us?”

            Louis and Harry were crying, and Zayn was just sitting there, looking shocked and angry, and scared. I had told them. I told them that I had been kidnapped. The police were behind them, scribbling down notes, and management just stood there, mulling things over angrily.

            “I, I just…” I couldn’t find the words. I stood up and ran, tears coming from my eyes as I ran back to the hotel room I shared with Liam. Thinking about him made me hurt. I closed the door behind me and jumped onto the bed.

            “Let us in, Niall,” It was the others.

            “Please, just let us in,” Zayn pleaded.           

            I wanted to, but I hated when they saw me like this, weak and pathetic.