Chapter 14 - Teasing and Being Unpredictable

Niall’s P.O.V.

            Later that night all five of us were cuddled up in Simon’s home theater room that consisted of ten theater chairs, a popcorn stand, an unlimited candy machine, and a huge movie screen, that was now playing Harry Potter. I was sitting next to Liam, glancing at him occasionally and wanting to sit on his lap and cuddle with him. I should be able to do that, right? He wouldn’t be angry with me. He was in love with me.

            So, I listened to myself, and hopped over a seat, falling onto Liam’s lap and cuddling into his body. He was obviously surprised, but he wrapped me in his arms anyway. The other boys were once again, oblivious to us, which was a good thing. They didn’t know that we were in love with each other yet. Harry and Louis were cuddled up and making out occasionally, making me avert my eyes from the cute couple. Zayn though, was just sitting there enjoying himself, texting someone on his phone. I figured it was a girl. Suddenly, something jumped in the movie, causing Liam to jump into the air with me sitting on his lap. Liam blushed immediately and I started laughing.

            “It’s okay Liam,” I said softly, cuddling into his body even further.

            “Why are you doing this to me?” Liam questioned breathily, his eyes closed like he was in deep thought.

            “Doing what?” I questioned, honestly curious about what he was going on about now.

            “Teasing me,” He said, his voice strained. I chuckled and put my lips to his ear.

            “You think I’m teasing you Liam?” I asked, grinding myself slowly against him. Liam let out some strange noise, like he was fighting back a moan. I smirked. Suddenly, Liam’s lap felt hard. I smirked even more. Liam started blushing insanely and I was about to grind on him again, when a memory came flooding my thoughts and taking over my mind.

            I was sitting on his lap, but not by my choice. His lips were on my neck, whispering things to me. But I wasn’t listening. I tried to imagine that I was anywhere but there.

            “Niall,” His voice was sickly sweet and made me want to vomit, “This is want you want, right? You want me to please you?”

            Suddenly his hips thrust in my bum, and I shivered, glad I was still clothed. I didn’t respond. His hands started roaming my body, unbuttoning my shirt. I knew what was happening, it had happened before. Tears started pricking at my eyes. I didn’t want this. Not with him.

            “Niall!” Liam screamed, his face much closer to mine than I remembered. My thoughts snapped back to reality. I was shaking, and Louis, Harry, and Zayn were all looking at me worriedly. There was silence, they had even paused the movie. “What just happened?”
            “I, uh, I don’t know,” I mumbled.

            “You went into some sort of trance,” Liam said, still looking afraid, “You zoned out and wouldn’t come back to reality. I was screaming your name,”