Chapter 8 - Back Into Routine

Liam’s P.O.V.

            What did Niall just say? Am I hearing things? Even though I was extremely tired I sat up, opened my eyes and looked at him.

            “What?” I asked, still not sure I heard correctly.

            “Liam, I love you too,” He said, biting his lower lip like he was nervous. My heart was pounding yet I couldn’t move. I was frozen to my spot.

            “You, you, you love me?” I asked, my voice sounding confused. Niall smiled at me, lighting up my whole world.

            “Yes,”

            I smashed my lips to his without another thought. Niall didn’t even hesitate; he just began to kiss back with equal intensity. My entire body felt like it was on fire. If only Niall knew what he did to me. My hands went to his hair and I pulled gently on the tips, making him moan into my mouth. I smirked and slid my tongue across his bottom lip. He let me in immediately, letting me take control over the kiss. After another moment, I pulled away, but only because I needed oxygen. I must have been smiling like an idiot, because Niall smiled back, and pulled me into a hug. His face cuddled into the crook of my neck and I kept running my hands through his hair, trying to remember how it feels, and trying to put it to memory.

            “I love you so much,” I whispered into his ear. Niall shivered as my breath made contact with his skin, and I smirked, learning what power I had over him.

            “I love you too,” He said into my collar. I pulled away so I could get a better view of his face. I leaned my forehead up against his and stared into his amazing blue eyes, trying to memorize their exact pattern. He returned the stare with equal intensity, but it wasn’t awkward at all. It felt right. Suddenly he grabbed my hands and ran his fingers over the bandages. “Promise me you’ll never do this to yourself again. No matter what. I need you to promise me,” His voice was strained yet quiet. I swallowed and looked down at my wrists.

            “As long as you’re here,” I promised.

            “No,” He shook his head, “No matter what, you can’t ever do this to yourself Liam. Please,” He begged. I bit my lip and looked into Niall’s eyes one more time. They were pleading now, the pupil enlarged, making him look even more adorable.

            “Okay,” I said. Niall smiled and pulled me into another hug.

Zayn’s P.O.V.

            Simon scheduled a concert for us. Let me tell you, we need it. We need to get back out there, and remember why we are here in the first place. All of this drama has gotten to be too much. It’ll be a good thing to be out there performing again. The rush, the lights, the scream of the crowd. We all needed that boost.

            “You boys ready?” I asked, jumping up and down, extremely excited to finally be doing another concert.