Nightmare come true.

Annas POV

I was so scared. He was on top of me punching me in the face.

I tried to get away from him but it was no use. He was way bigger than me.

“They wont like that iv messed with there little friend” Cane smirked.

He ripped my clothes off and started to touch every wear. Not again. I started to cry. This has already happened once before. I grabbed his hands and tried to throw him off.

His eyes turned black and he got up and left.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. 

This room was so cold and dark. It looked like a basement. There was only one little window on the other side. I hurried over to It and tried to climb threw it. I noticed I was to short. My stupid shortness! Ugh. I cant do anything with it. I looked around the dark room and found a chair I lifted myself half way threw the window and was almost out when I heard a dark laugh and something grabbed my feet dragging me back into the basement. I screamed as loud as I could. He shut the window and kicked the chair away.

“If you would just stop and actually not struggle this would all be way more easier.”

I elbowed him in the stomic and kicked his knee back. He slipped back for a minute and I ran. He grabbed my arms and tied them up I struggled against him

“You little bitch!” he slapped me across my face and I realized I was crying.

Something silver caught my eye in his hand. He had a knife. Oh my gosh!

He smiled evilly at me and started to cut little lines down my stomach and on my arms. He then slowly leaned down and licked the blood off. I whimpered and struggle to get him off. He smiled again and I felt fear run threw me.

“Its time.”

I was scared to ask him what it was time for but he stood up and took his clothes off really fast.

My eyes widened. I tried to get up but I got light headed and Cane punched me. I fell back down and right when I looked up he plunged into me deep and hard. I screamed out and begged him to stop. The pain got so bad that I eventually gave into the black and passed out.

...........................................

Cane POV.

I ran upstairs and took a shower scrubbing my body hard.

I cant belive I just did that.

I don’t know whats happening to me.

I punched the wall. I never wanted to hurt her. I don’t even no how she got here! Its like I snapped out of a trance and I was ontop of her. I ran and got off of her and ran up here. I felt warm liquid go down my face. I felt them. Tears? I have never cried before. I guess theres a first time for everything.

I dried off and laid on the bed and let it all out for once. I cant always be a no fear man. Eventually you break. 

But what is wrong with me? Why do I keep blacking out and doing evil things?

Oh god when lance luke and lea find out im dead. What am I going to do?

Those were my last thoughts before I passed out.

.....................................

Lea POV

After we heard annas scream we searched everywear for her. We couldnt find anything a smell nothing. I howled into the moon. Its all my fault. I felt like my heart broke in two. I should have never tried to hide it. I should of never been in denial I shouldnt of tried to protect her from it it would have saved it now.