Gay or not?

We had been riding for awhile and i was getting tired and i kept lossening my grip on lances fur. I looked at the trees going past us at crazy speeds. It was all a blur.

Finally Lance slowed down to a stop behind a hotel it looked like. I climbed off his back and strached out. I opened my eyes and they guys were all human and naked. I glaced at Lance again and mentally groaned.I have to stop checking him out naked. I looked at his face and he was smirking again.

"We need our clothes lil T" Said Elly with a smirk on his face. I couldnt help myself and glanced down at his piece... oh my its the same size as lances. I blushed harder and my eyes went to Leahs someone cleared their throat and i looked up and Leah. He smiled at me and winked. I blushed super hard.

"You like what you see?" Elly laughed.

I took off the backpack and threw it at them.

"Shut up!" 

I turned around and marched away. Stupid boys!

They caught up with me and we walked into the hotel. The girl at the desk was popping her gum annoyingly and chewing it like a cow.

When we walked up she smiled and leaned over the counter and showed to much cleavage.

I looked up and saw Leah checking her out and smiling.... For some reason that made me mad and really jealous.

Ugh what the hell? I thought i liked lance?

"Yeah we need 3 rooms" Leah said to her in a flirty manner.

I just rolled my eyes.

She winked and gave him the keys. "Come down and see me any time babe"

I almost gagged at that.. She sounded like a man.

We walked away and i was in a bad mood now.

"Anna who do you want to stay with tonight?" Lance asked.. Well i was mad at leah Lacey was to cocky...

"Elly" I saw Leah groan.

"Come on anna! Why not me?" I just rolled my eyes and walked with elly to our room.

As soon as we walked in i thought of something..

"Elly what about our stuff?"

"Someone is going to go get it all and bring it to the castle" He shrugged.

My eyes went wide... the castle?!

"I need clothes.." I looked at him pointedly.

"I brought extras..you can sleep inmy shirt... i uh....grabbed a pair of your underwear and a bra for you to" He had a blush on his face and i laughed.

"thanks elly"

"So any questions lil t? The boys want to talk about it tomorrow but any light questions i can answer"

I looked at him and asked "Can you communicate in wolf form?"

He nodded "We talk through mind.. we can show each other memorys or tell each other stuff through a mind link we have"

I nodded..."So what one of you sees you can show the others?"

"Basically...Yeah"

Well thats ...cool.

"Im going to go take a shower" He sang happyly. I just laughed and shook my head.

I heard the water come on and went to ellys bag.. i saw my toothbrush. Grabbing it i walked to the bathroom. I opened the door. "Elly im going to brush my teeth!"