The truths.

I looked up.

"Jace...?"

He glared at me and I quickly got off of Lance.

Jace then smirked "you haven't changed one bit have you Anna?"

"shut up Jace please!"

He laughed "oh what your little friend here doesn't no?"

"Jace please don't please."

He laughed.

I kept begging.

"please"

He looked at lance

"wanna know something interesting?"

Lance looked from me back to Jace. 

"sure man"

Jace smiled then but it looked painful.

"well Anna here used to be the whore of the school. She sleep with every walking thing and by the looks of now she is continuing her little game"

I had tears running down my cheeks by then and then I just ran. I don't even no where I'm going but I did.

I heard someone yelling pig. But I kept running.

I ended up lost and I couldn't even see anymore from crying so hard. I sat down next to a plant and hide by it. And cried I don't know how long I hid there and cried but I hated my past I hated remembering I don't wanna be the same person. I hated that side of me. I moved here to start new. Not run into someone from the past and have my secret be told. 

----------

I woke up a little later. I looked around confused and then I remembered everything that happened. "fuck"

I got up and looked around the mall was just as packed. 

I was to week to walk so I just sat back down. And then my whole past kicked it I started to remember it all. Everything. I cried again. I was shaking hard. Then warm arms circled me I looked up.

"ellllly"

It kind of ended up sounding like a gargle. 

He carried me bridle style and I laid my head on his shoulder. And cried more.. He rubbed my back and kissed my for head.

"lil t calm down"

I couldn't tho all the memories coming back.

I felt myself being moved some I looked up and seen I was being put in the car. 

"el...ly d-d-don't l-leave m-meeee"

"shh Anna I'm not"

He shut the door and walked around the car and climbed in he pulled me in hi lap and I cried more. I noticed it was dark out.

Then I passed out.

I woke up and felt myself being lifted up.

"you guys think she's okay?"-elly

"I don't no some guy showed up and said she was a whore and shit and she ran"-lance

"what happened to the guy?"elly

"he just walked away and then I called you guys to help fine her"-lance

"dude you need to talk to her . Your closes with her... Elly"-Lea 

"yeah elly if you weren't gay youd be a perfect couple"-lance

I heard elly sigh then I was put again.