Boys are stupid

The strange guy walked me up to the castle and let me in. He started to walk away but I stopped him.

“Uh where are they at?”

“Oh sorry just go to the top of the stairs and it’s the third door on the left”

“Thanks”

I started my way up the stairs which I thought would never end and finally made it to the door. I was going to open it but I heard talking and stopped myself.

“You slept with her!”-Lea

“Im sorry guys I don’t even know what came over me it just happened”-Luke

“I cannot believe you! You know I have the strongest feelings for her!”-lance

“Lance bro, shut the fuck up we all have strong feelings for her I mean we kind of have to we can’t help it”-lea

“Whatever you guys”

I just rolled my eyes and threw the door open.

“FUCK YOU ALL!”

The all jumped up and gave me a weird look.

“How can you just leave me in the woods? After what happened last time? Then some stranger showed me to you guys, your all pissed off yet I have no idea why! I hate you all, I’m tired of you doing this to me your constantly pissed off at me for stupid shit and your always talking whispery behind my back I am DONE”

I turned around and walked back out and down the stairs, the same guy from earlier was sitting at the bottom of the stairs.

“I’m supposed to show you to your room dear”

“Okay lets go then”

We walked down the hall and to another door, he opened the door for me and held a hand out gesturing for me to go in.

I walked in and stared in awe. The room was amazing! Of course it was the boys style glass and chrome everything, I noticed my stuff was already here and put up and my pictures were hung up, my lap top sat on my bed.

“Uh thanks who ever you are”

He smiled “I’m Jamie”

I nodded and he shut the door.

What do I even do now…. I’m in a huge castle I’m mad at the boys I have no friends.

Fuck it.

I walked over to my stereo and turned the music up loud while dancing.

A little while later there was a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it up, standing there looking delicious was Jamie and he had a plate of food.

“Hungry?”

I nodded my head ”A lot”

He handed me my food and went to walk away.

“Wait do you want to hang out? I’m kind of bored at the moment”

“Sure” He mumbled blushing. Awwww how freaking cute.

Can I just keep him forever?

“So where are we actually at?”

“I’m sorry I’m not allowed to tell you in case you tell the enemy and they find us”

“I wasn’t aware there was enemy’s after us”

“yes there is”

“Hmmmm are you a prince to?”

He laughed “gladly no. I am just a servant here. Everyone that stays or lives in this castle has a servant. I am yours all you have to do is say my name and no matter what ill pop up next to you, its like magic”

I smiled “that’s pretty cool”

“yeah until you annoy me when I’m trying to do stuff” He said jokingly as he bumped my shoulder.

“well you better not be too busy then because I seem to need a lot of things”’

He just smiled, which made me smile.

I think I may actually like him.

“so what am I supposed to do here?”

“I honestly don’t know, I don’t know why they even brought you here but they did and I have no idea what they are going to do with you…. So until then you wanna just hang out.”

“I guess… I mean I have nothing else to do.” I said smiling.

“What do you do around here?”

“Usually I stay in the home theater they have and just watch movies and listen to music, oh I eat a lot of ice cream to!”

“Want to go watch a movie then?”

He nodded “lets do it!”

As we walked out I heard Lea yell “Hey Luke guess what I’m doing?”

“What Lea?”

“Taking a shit!”

“Oh my god” I whispered. “they are so stupid!”

Jamie just nodded.

On they way there we passed Lance and he growled a little at Jamie.

“shut up lance and piss off”

He just walked away.

When we walked into the the movie theater my jaw dropped. It was HUGE!

“what movie do you want to watch?”

Hmmm “One of the saw movies!”

“okay”