Parthena

After the shower Lance disappeared, leaving me board under…. I don’t know…room arrest? I guess.

He is such an ass hole I don’t understand it or any of them.

I just miss Jamie and wish I could talk to him.  I am a horrible girlfriend. What do I even do now? Do I try and talk to him or do I just let it go? Im so lost. I banged my head against the wall a few times and walked out onto the balcony looking over the side at the pool on the ground…. Right under me… If I jumped maybe I could – no no what if I get really hurt? Buuut I do need to talk to Jamie…. Its just water I am a good swimmer and the stupid boy locked the door. Sitting on the ledge I swung one leg over then the other looking down. I took a deep breath and jumped off of the side of the balcony.

The water was a little colder than I expected to be and knocked the breath out of me. My knees scraped against the bottom, I instantly knew they were bleeding by the sting of the chlorine. I pushed off the bottom hoping to make it to the top before I lost all the air. After a few seconds which seemed like years passed I broke the surface sucking in a deep breath of air. Swimming to the side fast before anyone could come out I climbed out. I noticed a lady and a little boy staring at me and looking back up at the balcony.

“Mom I want to try that!” His eyes were shinning with excitement.

“No some people are just indecent these days. She could of got hurt or hurt someone else “  trying not to laugh at the lady glaring at me I walked away fastly.

How do I even find Jamie. I know he stays in the housing side with a few other maids. After what seemed like forever I made it there. But then the next problem .. how do I know which one is his? Mother Ferrr.

Mehhh screw it, I walked up to a random door and knock.

An old man answered he had grey hair and laugh lines on his face. He was smiling but when he looked at me his grin fell and he bowed.

What the hell?

What did I do know?

“Uhhh why are you bowing?” I asked politely.

“Because you are the next one, didn’t you know? I am to show respect to you, your part of the royals now” He looked cautious like he was a lion watching his prey or something.

“Uhhh bro, I don’t know what your talking about but I am not the next or whatever you think. Im just a normal girl staying … somewhere and looking for a Jamie. Have you seen him?”

The old man looked shocked but nodded and gestured for me to follow him in.

“JAMIE!”

Jumping at the sudden loudness that came from the old man I knocked a cup over full of … pizza?

Pizza…. In a cup? What the hell.

“Ohhh I am so sorry sir!”

He just laughed and picked it up.

“No worries my dear”

Jamie turned the corner as soon as the old man disappeared but stopped dead in his tracks.

I watched his eyes go cold and a guarded expression take over.

“Look.. I mean… I uhh”

I realized I had nothing planned to say yet.

“Save it for someone that cares Anna”

“Please just listen to me?”

He sighed “How did you even get out? And why are you wet… its not raining out