Idontevenknow

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed, I rolled over but no one was there. Sighing and sitting up I decided to take a shower and get dressed. When I got out Elly still was nowhere to be found. I was really confused about last night. I thought he was gay but I don’t know. When I opened my hotel room Leah took off running down the hall like a bat out of hell.

“LEAH! What are you doing?” I yelled really loudly.

“Hotel tag baby!” He laughed.

I laughed and ran next to him.

“Whos it?”

“Lacey!” he laughed.

Geez Leah can run fast. I turned the corner and went to run but someone opened the door and almost took me out!

“Woah bro, woah” I said.

The guy looked down at me and smiled. Ewwww he is missing some teeth what the hell? He reached out to touch my arm but I took off running again.

As I turned the corner I spotted Lance. I ran up to him and hid behind him.

“what’s wrong Anna?”

“Some creepy guy was just trying to grab me!”

He gave me a weird look and walked me to my hotel room.

“stay here and pack your stuff up we will be leaving soon”

I nodded and started to pack everything up.

Later on Lea came in and started to pack Lukes stuff up.

“Lea wheres Luke at?”

“He uhhh asked me to come pack up his stuff for him hes doing something .. you know I don’t even know. But are you ready were leaving now”

I just nodded my head and followed him outside. The other two were in wolf form all ready, lea handed me the bag and took his clothes off. I shoved them in the bag and looked at them. Of course Lance walked up tp me and got down so I could ride his back. I smiled to myself a little when I climbed on.

“Are we going to be making anymore stops Lance?”

He shook his head and took off.  To be honest im kind of nervous about going where ever were going. Obviously they are princes even if they might not want to admit it, I mean come on everyone that ever comes looking for them calls them that.

I was also kind of getting upset that Luke hasn’t even looked or acknowledged me. I didn’t want to be some one night stand I actually had feelings for him…. Maybe I was a test to see if he was really gay or not?

I sighed heavely and leaned forward laying my head against Lance as he ran.

I feel like a bigger whore than before. I have a crush on all three of these guys. Iv sleep with one of them kissed and made out with one.

After awhile I dozed off. I don’t know how you doze of on a wolfs back and not fall off but I did, after awhile lance came to a sudden stop and I flew off of him. Brushing myself off I looked up at him “what the hell Lance?”

He just shook his head and took off running, so did Lea. I looked at Luke and he just trotted away leaving me on some kind of path. How the hell am I supposed to find my way anywhere? I gave up and started to just walk eventually and came out of the forest on a road. I kept walking and eventually ran into some guy.

“Are you anna?”

I nodded my head.

“Luke,Lea and lance sent me out to get you”

I gave him a dirty look “Well how nice of them to do after they just left me in the woods”

He shook his head “im sorry, follow me and ill take you to them”

I nodded my head. When I get ahold of them I will kill them.

We walked in scilence we ended up at some iron gates, whoever the guy was walked up and put in the code and the gates opened. We walked for awhile longer and came up on a big castle.. Holy shit!

“They are in there?” I asked in a whisper.

“yes that’s their house they are the princes ofter all”

Oh my god.