two out of three... go me.

I sat there enjoying the water and looked around, I kind of missed Jamie.

I didn’t see lance anywhere or anything so I whispered Jamie under my breath but nothing happened.

Then I remembered that he wasn’t my servant anymore, Cleo was. So I whispered her name under my breath instead and she popped up.

“yes ma’am?” She asked politely.

“Can you pleeease bring Jamie to me?”

“Im sorry im under strict orders not to let you out of here, I wish I could”

I sighed and nodded my head “do you have a piece of paper?”

She gave me a piece with a pen and I wrote a letter to Jamie,

Miss you find a way to come see me?

I handed the note to Cleo  and told her to give it to Jamie, she nodded and disappeared.

After a while I was done and decided to go get in bed.

I through on a t-shirt and some short shorts and climbed into bed next to lance scooting as far as possible from him and trying not to fall off the bed.

After a while he sighed and scooted closer.

“Anna? “He whispered his mouth right next to my ear, I felt his breath against my ear.

“What?!” I asked him ad coldly as possible. But I think he still felt the shiver go down my body.

“Don’t be mad at me!” He started to kiss down my neck I wanted to stop him but something in me was stopping me.

“Well I am.” It came out barely over a whisper.

He grabbed my sides and turned me on my back.

“Come on Anna you know I love you and we are only doing this because of reasons.”

“Which are?”

He got in between my legs and I felt his nose run from the bottom of my jaw to my ear.

“You’ll find out soon.”

Something in me pushed me to wrap my arms around him, so that’s just what I did.

He made his was to my lips and as soon as they connected I lost all will power, I kissed him back hungrily.

He growled deep in his throat and I had to hold back a moan by how turned on I was. I put my hands under his shirt feeling his abs and lightly dragging my hands to the top of his jeans teasing him some.

“Don’t start something you can’t finish.”

I smiled and bit his bottom lip, taking his shirt off.

“Don’t worry about finishing.”

He smiled and took my shirt off to.

“You are so beautiful Anna”

I blushed lightly but soon gasped as he completely just ripped the shirt off of me.  But in a way it turned me on.

He growled lowly in the back of his throat and started kissing up my stomach to my neck and lips. I bit back a moan as he assaulted my mouth with his tongue. I could tell he was getting frustrated with my lack of response which made me smile. I ran my hands under his shirt and took it off feeling his abs in the process. Oh man I thought about this all the time but never thought it would have come true.

I heard the bra rip before I realized what he did.

“That is my favorite one!” I cried playfully.

“I’ll buy you more.. or you could just go without them… I like it better that way.”

I laughed but it was cut short as I felt his mouth over one of my nipples. The heat mixed with his tongue was incredible. I mean I had, had sex before but it was never like this. Must a be wolf thing. He used his hand to show the other one some attention.

“Come on stop teasing me!”

He smiled finally happy I let out some response

“Impatient are we?”

He moved down and took my shorts off kissing up my leg to my inner thigh,

Then he grabbed my panties with his teeth and dragged them off to so I was laying there naked.

I could feel the unwanted blush on my face.

“You are so beautiful Anna” He went to climb on me but I stopped him sliding to the edge of the bed grabbing his pants and pushing them down and then his boxers so we were both equally naked.

Then I realized his dick was right in front of my face. Hmmmm I smirked and looked up at him. I could almost feel the lust rolling off of him as I licked the tip of him. I slid off the bed so I was on my knees to get better access to him. Taking a deep breath I started to take him into my mouth deeper and deeper.

I felt his hands slide into my hair as I began to move him in and out.

“Anna I swear if you don’t stop im going to bust” He looked almost pained at trying to hold his self-back. But somehow I could almost feel his pleasure to.

After a few more seconds I started to use my hands to. Which I think he liked because he stopped me, throwing me back on the bed and getting in-between my legs. I didn’t expect it but I felt his tongue invading my wet folds deep and slowly sliding up to my clit before making his tongue go in circles around it. My hips arched up wanting more.

“Lance please” I whimpered quietly.

He got up and positioned himself between my legs and teasingly pushed his dick into me slightly before taking it out.

“COME ON!”

I needed him and he was pissing me off right now.

He smiled and did it again going a little deeper and backing out.

After a few more teasing times I got tired of it and rolled so he was on the bottom and straddled him before he even had the chance to stop me I pushed down forcing him all the way inside me.

We stopped for a second moaning at the same time. It felt so good. I never had it feel like this. He put his hands on my hips and lifted me some pushing back into me slow at first and faster. We were both panting loudly his eyes were focused on my tits as they were bouncing up and down.

I could feel it coming, the pressure building up quick I looked up at the door and saw Jamie walk in he froze for a second but i couldn’t hold it back any long her and climax, my back arching with it came a loud moan.. from both of us.

I was panting hard as I looked up at Jamie his face held so much hurt.

He slammed the door as he ran out; I looked down at Lance who was also looking at the door.

He looked back up at me before he rolled over on top of me still inside of me.

“I’m sorry Anna but it’s for the best.”

I was just lost in thoughts so I nodded.

He went to pull out but we both moan as instant passion built up again somehow. Before I knew it , it was morning and I was in the shower Lance washing my body. I couldn’t help to wonder why I didn’t mind. I mean I was upset because I hurt Jamie.. but I didn’t regret what I did.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME???

Iv slept with 2 of the three brothers….

So uh yeah sorry if the sex seen is bad… Im lesbian so kinda awkward and didn’t know what really happens. Buuut YEAH :D