Rough Morning.

I woke up and smiled, last night was so amazing. But If the boys find out they would flip.

I rolled over and jumped a foot in the air screaming slightly.

Elly was lying next to me. I gave him a dirty look, I was still upset we slept together and he just dodged me and we haven’t really talked scents then. I never pegged him as a person to use others like that. But you can’t judge a book by its cover now can you?

“What do you want you ass hole?” I glared at him.

“To talk” He said softly looking at me.

Making my voice as cold as possible and staring in his eyes “You had your chance to talk to me about a month ago! But no you ditched me and haven’t talked to me! ARE YOU HAPPY?! I never thought you would be the kind to use someone.”

I turned away and went to open the door. But before I could even blink Elly was standing in front of me.

“Don’t you dare accuse me of something like that, I have just been confused and have not known what to do”He looked upset but I didn’t care at that moment I just flung the door open and ran into a hard chest.

“Ouch eat something and gain some weight” I said before I realized it was Leah. I gave him a dirty look to.

“What do you want now? First Elly now you?”  I through a glare over my shoulder at Elly who was standing litterly 2 inches behind me.

“I was coming to see if you were okay I heard a yell” He looked between Elly and i.

“Im perfectly fine, I don’t understand why you guys are pretending to care”

I turned to walk away but Leah grabbed my arm.

“What do you mean pretend? We care about you.”

I scoffed “yeah right iv been here a month and maybe talked to you guys like 3 times, if you honestly didn’t want me to be here you should of just told me not ignored me like im nothing!”

I looked behind Leah and Lacey was standing there to watching me.

I couldn’t hold in the hurt I was hiding from them anymore.

“You know it really sucks when the people I thought were my best friends pretty much ditch me in this huge castle and expect me to be fine, then you ban me from my only friend Jamie! And now im not supposed to leave the castle grounds, well that’s what a servant told me scents I cant seem to fucking talk to you ass holes anymore! GAAAAAAAHHH!”

I turned around and walked away shooting them the finger “Fuck you guys”

I turned the corner and ran into someone else.

“God damn it can’t people stop running into me?!”

I glanced up and my dirty look fell off my face.

“ohh sorry Jamie, I didn’t know it was you…”

“Rough morning love?” He asked wrapping his arms around me.

“yeah, stupid boys!” I felt my face getting red.

“Ohhh yeah, well im sorry they are a little crazy sometimes.”

I just rolled my eyes.

“They are apes!”

I heard them running down the hall way and I stepped back away from Jamie, if they found out Jamie would be a goner. I looked over as they turned the corner and they all gave Jamie a dirty look, Jamie turn around and walked the other way quickly leaving me there with them.

“Thanks a lot Jamie!” I shouted down the hall at him, I heard him laugh slightly and kept walking..

“Why are you talking to him? Didn’t we tell you not to?” Lacey was in my face saying.

“Hey Lance… FUCK OFF. I don’t care what you say right now you ass.” I punched him as hard as I could he didn’t even flinch. So I punched him over and over again until he grabbed my hands and stopped me.

“Would you stop that.” He asked annoyed.

“Asking me to stop that is like tell you to not be a douche, hardly impossible.”

I watched his jaw clench.

“Whatever, stay away from him!”

I gave them a dirty look and walked away.

“ILL DO WHAT EVER THE FUCKING HELL I WANT YOUASS HOLES!”

Before i got to far i heard Elly yell.

"If you dont stay away form him he will pay and im sure you would feel bad if something happened to poor Jamie wouldnt you?"

I stopped shocked, I always thought they were so nice what the hell is going on?! 

They wouldnt really hurt Jamie because of me would they?