Taken.

Standing in front of me was

Elly in my mini skirt and my tank top that was pink and had a glittery design on it and he had on my heels that his feet were hanging out of. He had on my clip on earrings and wig with my purse.

Lea had on my dress and he had stuffed my bra so he looked like he had boobs with flip flops and had dark lip stick on and another wig.

Lance had on one of my corsets and my short shorts he had a wig with no shoes and he was holding a whip.

I was laughing so hard. 

Elly and the boys all high fived and yelled yeah.

I looked at them strangely.

“We wanted to make you laugh and lance thought of this idea it took a lot of convencing to get lea to do it though but we finally did.” Elly said happily.

Then there was a knock on the door. I got up and went to answer it. 

It was a strange man iv never seen before. He looked about in his 20s and he had a smile that was captivating.

“Umm can I help you?” I mumbled.

“Yes are the boys here?” he smirked.

Ugh cocky looking ass.

“Yeah but who are you?”

He smiled big.

“There brother Cane.”

I stared at him and seen there was some resemblance.

“Please tell me your not a fourth one that just doesn’t look like them?”

He laughed.

“No there is only one of me.”

I let out a sigh of relief.

Thank god.

“Elly, Lacey, Leah”

They all came running out in my clothes still. I looked at cane and laughed again.

“Guys why are you still in my clothes? Ughh Leah you stretching my dress!. And Elly! You broke one of my heals. Lacey go put my whip back”

I heard them all mumble. I guess they haven’t realized there brother way behind me.

I looked at him and he was trying to hold in a laugh.

“You guys go put your clothes on!”

The all mumbled again and went back to the room.

I looked back at cane who was just smiling now.

“Well come in. Sorry I look like crap. Its been a rough day.”

He went and sat down on the couch. 

I sat across from him.

“So why were they dressed in your close may I ask?”

I giggled quietly. Ahh them boys.

“I was in a down mood and that was the only way they thought to make me laugh. It worked pretty easy.”

“Ahh”he said and leaned back into the couch.

He had black hair. Brown eyes and was dressed in south pole jeans and hoodie with a wife beater under neath of it.

“Why do you call them girl names?”

“Well it started with Elly because hes gay. Then it continued down the line. Lance calls be pig and Elly calls me Lil t. Lea really hasn’t called me anything yet.”