Goodbye Leah

My belongings are all ready and packed. I still can't believe I'm moving to California. I haven't been into my birthplace in so long. I was a little girl when I moved to Korea.
I'm going to miss the boys so much they've done so much for me if I wouldn't have met them than I probably would of already been dead by now.

Worst of all I haven't even told them what I decided. Is it either Changbin, Jisung or Chan.
It's funny because last night the boys threw me a goodbye party with Eddie and for once I didn't feel the love triangle was pressuring. We just enjoyed ourselves and shared good laughs.

"Leah are you ready?" Eddie said making his way into my room. The boys were in the living room waiting for us to go.

Eddie picked up my final luggage and gave it to his assistant to take out to the car.
"Eddie is it okay before we leave to the airport we stop by to visit mom?"
He nodded yes and I made my way to the living room.

I gave Felix a hug first he kissed my cheek and I laid my chin on his shoulder.
"You can always just ditch California and stay here hehe"
"We both know I can't do that plus I already got accepted to UCLA."

I moved onto Seungmin in which his eyes were already full of tears. I instantly started to tear up.
"Nuna please call me when you feel sad or you know what call me anytime. I will miss you. Who's going to go take authentic pictures with me outside?"
I kissed his cheek and stepped to Hyunjin who was also crying and his face puffy.

"And you said you might not leave. LIER"
We both giggled and hug for long.
"Please annoy Minho for me that was my best job in this place." He nodded yes and Minho glared at us.

I walked over to Minho and he pulled me into a hug almost instantly.
"I swear if I don't get a FaceTime call from you at least once a week we are no longer friends!"
"Okay grumpy I'll call you always." I smiled at him and finally let him go.

Aww my baby Jeongin he hugged me so tightly.
"Please continue to shine and make me proud kiddo"
I said to him he just hugged me even more tightly nearly squeezing me to death.
"Nuna if you ever want to come back just know this will always be your home."
I patted his head and now the tougher last three.

Already when Changbin hugged me it felt as he didn't want to let me go.
"Ever since I met you I knew you were going to mean the world to me. Although you haven't made a decision yet. I know what ever you choose I'll still be by your side." I kissed his cheek
"Good bye Binnie."

Bangchan looked so sad he even curled his lip the minute I face him. I placed my hand under his chin and force him to look at me..
"Please continue to be the best leader that I know you are."
"I wish I could keep you in my arms forever.. whatever you decide I'm okay with it just as long as your happy." I also gave him a warm hug and went to my last victim.

"Can you just not look at me like that I'm going to cry!" I gave Jisung a pouty face and went on to him him as well.
"Jisung please continue to be goofy and odd as usual. Your talent is beyond my reach and I hope to work with you one day."
With that being said I could hear Eddie hissing that we needed to head out.

I waved at the boys and their staff as we entered the elevators. I touched the elevator buttons one last time. Who knows when I can come back with school starting and Eddie still taking Joe to court and all.

Good bye Straykids...
———
MAJOR DISCLAIMER ALERT:
A/n: so the next few chapters are going to be a major life events and changes. I hope I don't confuse u! If so I Apologize and I'll try my best to explain. what I can at the end of each chapter. Good luck!