Always Forever

Today felt different, today the morning was full of sunlight. I came to Korea in the middle of summer. It was hot but lovely.
Even though Korea is in the middle of a pandemic the staff arranged for us to have a mini pool party. Just Straykids and me plus staff.

I packed up clothes to change after the pool plus essentials. I wore my bathing suit under the shorts and t-shirt I'm currently wearing.

The pools seems lovely we rented out the public pool in this hotel. It was large and enough for us to lounge and enjoy the sun.
Place my feet in the pool letting the sun soak my skin. At this time I was laying my bathing suit. The boys started to arrive little by little.

They wowed me when they saw me in my bathing suit. Binnie couldn't keep his eyes off of me and I could of sworn there was a drill coming down his lip.

The pool was nice and it seem so sunny there I sat next to my love and the nice view of the pool plus the boys playing around

I remember the world use to be so hard on me back than it's like a wound that is now healing.
There the boys play and here I am with a smile on my face all I use to knew was tears and pain.

It's hard to believe that now all that is over and I can live my life like a normal young adult.

"LAST ONE IN THE POOL IS A WOOJIN LOVER!" Felix said jumping into the pool completely splashing Changbin and I.. the rest followed with canon balls.

I laughed so hard until splash damn water went in my nose. Fucken Binnie pushed me inside without warning.

I'll get him back later I thought and continued to throw water at Hyunjin who was already attack me with splashes.
——————

It almost seems as just yesterday I came to visit and clear things up. Now I pack to get ready to leave again.
Did you know not all stories end with a love story. However they end with a lesson of life.. moving on from the past and loving yourself.

This time around in korea I went to visit my abuser. The boys didn't know about this neither did Eddie.

When I faced him he looked beyond sorry and worst of all beaten up.

"Appa.." I said to him for the first time in a long time. I called him something so simple. He looked up from his rusty bed.

"I dreamed of being called that .. remember when Eddie and you both got sick. Super high fever. Your mom had went to visit your grandparents in America for a moment. I panicked so hard. I stop working for once and spend all night taking care of you two.. your mom scolded me when she came back for letting you play in the rain."

A tear came down my face I remember that so clearly. Appa was always in and out we hardly spend time with him.. during that time was when we saw his soft side.
There he stood up got closer but the jail gate separating us. Slowly he fell to his knees and I watched him cry hard.

"I'm sorry.. I'm terribly sorry. I'm a monster I abused of my own. Why because I felt a whole in my heart. when I lost the love of my life. You don't have to forgive me.."

That day was emotional.. he kept crying down to the level of my heels. I didn't feel tears running down my face anymore. Except I felt a weight come off my shoulders and I felt happy.
He finally realized his mistake and he's growing, but so am I.

"I'm leaving back to America.. I'm not sure if I'll come back. But I will learn to forgive you appa."
With that I turned my back and kept walking. A warm feeling was on my chest and all I could imagine was my mother and how proud she would be of me..

Lost in my thoughts there comes Seungmin rushing to my door.
"Come on nuna! Hyungin is seriously annoying me that your taking long." I shook my head and grabbed my bag.
We are taking one last troll in korea as I will be leaving tomorrow and also the boys have a tour.

**Mini time skip**

"You look so gorgeous.. I'm not sure how my heart can handle this feeling!" Changbin said to me as we held hand scrolling through what looks like the fifth store.
For the first time we can be a normal couple. Although news broke out that Changbin from Straykids is dating the niece of the ceo from one of the largest international franchise.

Just simply wow we kept getting. Stays fangirling over us is the cutest though just the fact they want my autograph too.

"Since my princess is leaving to America to finish her studies and I off to my music. We shall take a last day together pic." Changbin said as he extended his hand out for a selfie.

Right at the moment I didn't expect he laid a kiss on me so gentle but so sweet. For the first time we can do that comfortably.

No authors note