Jelousy

"NUNA!!!! Wake UP! I want food.. please?" I woke up to the sound of a whiny boy. When I flickered my eyes open. There was Jeongin laying down on the floor holding a fox plushie.
I rubbed my eyes and sit up the bed. Seems like someone is getting use to my food.

Once Jeongin realized I was up and ready to stepped out he jumped up from the groaned and cheered his way to the door.
"I'll start you off by turning in the steamed rice!" Than ran off my room.. he's something else.

Eddie went back to his home in California. He wanted to take care of some legal business to take Joe down. Before coming back to get me and bring me to safety. As for now I'm still staying with the boys. They each managed their time from their busy schedules to stay with me for protection and company; since Eddie said he doesn't want me going out to public.
————
I wonder what little Jeongin wants to eat today. I walked over to the kitchen and started to cook up some classic tteokbokki. I started with the spicy sauce than added the cylinder rice cakes.

The boy came out of the shower fresh and ready to eat. I served us the food and we sat on the coach for some anime bend watching. It's funny because I watch anime with Felix and Jeongin, while I watch dramas with Hyunjin and Jisung.
"Soo ummm Nuna?"
The boy said looking up to give me a cute fox look.

"The guys and I want to take you lotte world. I know it's a risk to take you to that but we just really want to see you happy! Please say yes!"

I thought for a moment and just shook my head yes.. I guess why not I doubt anything dangerous can happen after all the boys always carry security team with them.
***Time Skip***
Minho is that one friend who is super loud and crazy but you wouldn't want to leave their side.
I held onto his arm as we made our way to a rollercoaster that no one wanted to get onto but him and I.. the others wanted to snack on some corn dogs.

The line was long however we got into our seats faster than expected. I buckled my seatbelt and held onto Minho hand super tight. Ready set go! The rollercoaster took off and made fast turns. We yelled our lungs out.
When the ride was over we quickly went back to the boys. It seem so much fun I just wanted to get back on. Although I noticed Changbin was acting cold towards us especially me. I would poke his cheek as we continued walking and he wouldn't really do anything.

"Hey man! What's wrong with you?! Where's my cute Binnie?!" I said pouting but he just glanced at me than kept looking straight.
"He's just Jealous that Minho took his girlfriend to the ride before he could." Hyunjin said in giggles

"Yah! That's not true.. we are just friends and I'm not jealous!" Changbin replied in defense. I smiled but that made me wonder if perhaps he is jelly.
What made me feel fuzzy was the thought of a boyfriend. All my life I worried about staying alive that I never even had time to look at boys.

Expect once in highschool I had a thing for Yoongi but it didn't work out since I was to afraid Joe fine out and beat me to death. Changbin is a good friend to me but I can't help to feel funny when I'm near his presence.
"I guess I can just sit with Bangchan-
"Shut up next ride your sitting with me end of discussion" he said in defeat I glanced at the guys who were giving us a smirk.

Most of the time o road with Changbin on the rides especially the big scary ones. However I would take turns and sit with Jisung who always had a scared expression on his face and funny reactions. We hold arms tight when a really big drop would accrue.

The day seemed to be over and soon all the guys went from cheerful excited faces to pouty tired one

The day seemed to be over and soon all the guys went from cheerful excited faces to pouty tired one. A big black suv came to pick us up I sat in the way back with Felix exchanging our prices. I won a white cat plushy and he won a koala. I wanted that one so we traded.
Before I knew it my eyes felt heavy and slowly they close drifting off to a deep sleep.

*next morning 9:26am*

This morning seem very cloudy.. I woke up to the loud sound of rain crashing down korea. I realized I had the same close as yesterday.
"WAIT! Who put me to bed!?" I shot up from the bed managing to wake up sleep Changbin who was on the bed across me..

I ran and jumped on top of him whinnying
"Binnie-ah.. who brought me to bed last night? Last thing I remember was conversing with Felix than boom I fell asleep.
"Mmmm...why shall you wake me up so early princess Leah-ah?... I did." Changbin said than rolling over to give me his back. Satisfied with my answer I got my clothes and went to wash up.
——————-

"The rain seems to have stopped..it's time to go guys!" BangChan said picking up his black back pack. The boys are off to practice and I'm going to be stuck here all day doing nothing. Boring...

After I wish them well I flopped on the coach and crooked through the channel on the tv
Ughh nothing to watch

I though as I turned off the tv and made my way to the kitchen. The fridge seemed almost empty and not to mention they have lots of dirty close to wash. So much for being famous idols they should hire a maid.
Started to separate the clothes by member and I can tell who's mr fashion aka Hyunjin. When I walked over to the laundry room they had no fabric soap or softener ugh.
I mean nothing bad can happen if I quickly go and buy groceries plus soap.
Picked up one of Lee knows Hoodies which I saw first and got my bag. I shall hurry before it rains again.

**At the groceries store**

Lane per lane I picked up a view items that I may need for cooking. I'm planning to make a big meals since the boys will spend all the day at work. Damn I really sound like a housewife or their mother.
I was reading the info on a can of veggies I wanted when i had this guy bad feeling.

Put the can away and kept waking with the cart again I felt uneasy I looked around but didn't seem like anyone was watching me than from the corner of my eye. I say a man in all black standing at the edge of the lane than going away.

I continued to walk and this time it seem like the same man was following me he appeared almost every aile I was in. Quickly I paid the groceries and made my way out.
When walking I felt like I was being followed. Started to walk faster to the dorms. I turned back as I walked and the same man was getting closer and closer. For a moment my heart started to race what if Joe found me what if he's working for Joe. The more I thought the more I walked faster. With no doubt I bumped into a male figure.

Looked up and it was the man following me somehow he managed to get in front of me he just came out of no where.
"Miss Leah your coming with me.." that's the last thing I remember being told. Before he forced some strong scented cloth on my nasal area and everything went black.

No authors note :(