First Date

This place is quite old and rusty. I think my dress will get dirty by the time we get to our destination. He was so quiet the whole walk he smiled at me here and there and stayed silent.

We went inside a building that looks like a murder house or somewhere that kdrama kidnapping sets are in.
Once we entered the building we walked more inside a room that was actually the prettiest thing in this whole location. There was a good amount of light and it was cleaned up well. There was yellow sunflower curtains around and a bouquet of beautiful random pink flowers. A table in the middle of the room with two chairs.

What I found fascinating was the choice of location. Usually a guy will do cliche gestures as taking a girl to the movies, or a fancy restaurant. Nope here we are in some abandoned building.
Well not that I'm complaining .. well yea I'm complaining. Call me rude, but we haven't seen each other in two years!

"Please sit down beautiful... I ordered food delivery you be surprised; where these restaurants are willing to deliver food to. Well the guy should be here shortly. Get comfortable."

I smiled and looked around hmm at least we are alone and in secret. We still need to figure out how to tell the rest of the guys.

"Look I know the location looks bad. I tried my best to make it look decent. It's just with us in hiding and me being a idol. I can't exactly take you out on a date you deserve publicly."
He frowned and look at me with such pure eyes. I felt bad for whining to myself. He does have a point if we get caught it will be much more worse.

"Look Binnie we must tell the guys... they have the right to know. I just don't want to hurt Chan or Jisung."

"Food delivery"
Some guy shouted from a far Changbin quickly went to him paid him than went back inside. He got us korean noodles with kimchi on the side.
Two ice teas for our drinks.

We munched on the food and chatted about how different our lives have become.

***Time Skip***

"She did what now?!"
"I know right Amy was so wild that night she got me so drunk I couldn't even walk. I woke up on the floor of my room."
We both laughed and joked as I told him my stories at college parties. Also about my bestfriend Amy who is also my roommate in the school dorm. Unfortunately now that I'm a junior I can live at home with Eddie and comminuted to school. so I only see her on weekends.

The time went by so fast and soon Changbin's phone was blasting by their manager. We had to get going before he gets in trouble. He lied to everyone that he had a emergency at home and he must have the day off.

Meeting with the guy was quite a catch the minute I walked in with a pink dress. They woahed me so fast Jisung completely couldn't stop staring.

"Okay which idiot is taking you out on a date?" Minho said offering me his seat the boy loves to mess and complain about the rest it funny though.

I wonder what should I tell them since changbins not around "family emergency" and I just showed up at their dorm looking like this.
"Can a girl just dress up to see her bestfriends?"

"Bullshit! Well since Changbin Hyung is not here and we'll the other hyungs ain't saying much. How about we go out to have a photo shoot for old time sales."
Seungmin went to grab his backpack and camera gear signaling me to the door. Hmm why not I need a distraction before they start asking me questions.

***Another fantastic time skip 😅***

He's so handsome and cute one minute he's my baby and the other I question why I even chose Binnie. I'm kidding but seriously he's my baby forever.

"Nuna come look at this pic you look so beautiful here!" I rushed over to look at the shots he took with my phone

I rushed over to look at the shots he took with my phone. Something seungmin and I share is our love for pictures. Photography is my side hobby I could say.
Seungmin was helping me edit my pictures through my phone since he was familiar with good editing apps when..
Incoming text
Binnie🐷💘: Hey Darling, I'm going to head back to the dorms now. My time off is up.. can't wait to see your beautiful face.

My body froze and I didn't even know if to move and explain the text or lie. But Seungmin definitely saw that and his eyes grew wide the minute he read the username and first few words.

"Sorry nuna didn't mean to read that.. does that mean?"
"Yeah it's true.. Changbin and I are in a relationship." I took a big gulp I'm so nervous for what's next. I knew I had to come clean soon. But I keep hesitating.

"Wait how long?! How come you haven't said anything or hyung?"
I was at lost of words I still needed to figure out a way to tell them without hurting anyone. Now that Seungmin knows I don't know how to explain.

"A year .. I know it looks bad that we kept it from you guys, but it's because I don't want to hurt anyone or cause problems."
Seungmin stayed quiet for a while he looked straight ahead than eventually turned to me smiling softly.

"Nuna I'm no one to tell you how to handle this situation. As long as you tell the truth and your happy everyone will come around. As a idol speaking about another idol dating it will not be good for the company."
He's right Changbin and I just need to be honest the longer we wait the worst it will get. Not just that, but the fact that we have to come clean with the management team.

"Nuna also your secret is safe with me.. I have no right to tell your business. This is something only you guys should tell. Don't worry about me I'm happy for you."
With that he gave me a hug and that made me feel a bit more relief at least I know someone is not disappointed in me..

"Thank you My puppy." I pinched his cheek and we walked back home.