Am I to late?

The window in the room was so small. I peeked my little body out the window. I admired seeing people walk around the streets some alone having a drink. Others weren't alone and looked like they were having so much fun just taking a walk.

"Just what exactly is this tiny human doing?" Jisung said coming inside the shared room I have with Changbin.
I finally was discharged a few week ago from the hospital. The boys have been so afraid to let me out their site. Most days i went with them to events. Other days like today I did nothing, but stay in the dorms.

"Hey! Don't call me tiny if anything your tiny!" I protested going back to my bed.

"Today we don't have much going on. The meeting we had earlier finish quicker than expected."

"Oh really? What was the meeting about Hannie? I said as we both made our way to the living room. The guys went out to buy food and left us two alone surprisingly.

"Nothing really interesting just talking about our scheduling for next week. We have mnuet performances and a online concert to prepare for.."

I put some rice in the rice steamer to steam for a while. I'm making the boys favorite meal for tonight's dinner: Jisung stood by me just handing me everything I needed. I always like to prep the food before cooking it later on.

I pulled out some flower that I needed for the fried foods. My weak self couldn't exactly open it jisung took the bag and tried a few pills. With that he open the bag completely ripping it causing the powered to go everywhere including on ourselves.

"Oh my gosh! Look what I have done!"
We both laughed for a few minutes we looked so funny powered all over our face and hair. I tried helping him wipe some off his hair. Right as I dust some more he grabbed my wrist gently. Held my hand close to his heart.

My whole body froze What on earth is going on. One minute we are laughing like two idiots and now he's holding me so close to him..
"I like you Leah and not the like you as a friend, but more... I hope I'm not to late."

My whole body was in shock I couldn't step away from him or even smile I gave him a blank look. His eyes went doe and he seemed concerned. Did I just get another confession within the same month.

"Hannie I-

"Hey Leah! You don't have to give me an answer now, I can wait. I just hope you consider me cutie. But hey no pressure and please don't make this awkward for us." Just like that he speed walk to the bathroom for a wash up.
                       **time skip 3.15pm**
We all gathered around the dinning table the boys brought us kimibap and egg rolls. It all looked so yummy. I sat next to Felix because him and I were sharing our set of rolls.
I could feel the same tension from Changbin and Jisung. Both looked at me here and there. When I would make eye contact with them they would smirk and continue eating. Seems like Minho was catching into it he giggled when looking at the two stare at me it was obvious something was up.

"Okay that's it Leah you and me are going on a movie date! Okay it would be fun plus who doesn't want to go out with this hottie?" Minho said standing up from his chair.
My face turned red just the thought of going on a date made me feel funny. I've never been in one my past didn't let me go.

"Do you wish to die?!" Changbin added as he also stood up from the chair.
"If that means I solve a mystery than yes make sure I die with food in my system though."  Minho sat back down and continued to eat.

The rest laughed at the scene and we all continued to eat.  I mean I'm leaving soon with Eddie so why not make last minute memories.
"Minho actually there's a comedy movie coming out this Friday. How about at 7pm? Your buying the tickets I'll pay for the snacks."
He smirked with his mouth full of food "deal!" With that being said we finished our meals.

————-

"So your really going on a date!? How stupid." Changbin said laying down on his bed while I put on some light makeup on. For me it's not a date neither for Minho it's more of a hangout. Well at least I think it is.. I'll just let the boys think what they want for fun.

He groaned and rolled himself over pretending to sleep.
I go over to him and jump on top of him completely spreading my back on his side.
"Come on Binnie why are you mad!?"

"I'm not mad! Just go with Minho I'm pretty sure he feel better having a beautiful girl by his side." I giggled I know he's really jealous at the moment.

*knock knock*
"Are you almost ready Leah?"
I opened the door and flashed a small smile at Minho who was wearing jeans and a large black hoodie.

"Yeah, let me just grab my jacket and we can head out." I grab my jacket and purse and start heading to the door. At this point Changbin was messing with his phone but I can tell he had a close ear out.

This movie theater is huge about three floors large. Minho paid for the movie; we gave our tickets to the ticket holder and made our way to purchase some snacks.
"One large popcorn, two small coke a cola and a box of skittles."
I paid for the snacks and we went to find the seats. Minho is just the cutest he aggressively started munching on the skittles and slurping on his drink. The movie started shortly we both laughed hard and made comments of scenes we enjoyed the most.

I'm pretty sure the couple next to us was beyond annoyed. Each time we laughed they give us a mean look. Minho being the way he is would give them glares.
"Minho turn over here let me take a picture of you!"

"This is going for the gram!" 'Shhhhh' The couple said finally being fed up with our shit

'Shhhhh'
The couple said finally being fed up with our shit. I mean I don't blame them we were being pretty loud. Especially me is just this is the first time I go to the movies in so long. Being under Joes hell I had no choice but to stay home for years. Now that I'm in public I don't know how to act.

***Movie ends***

"I'm glad we spend some time together pretend girlfriend hehe.. disclaimer I didn't mean all the date girlfriend thing. I'm just trying to see which of the three idiots goes to the next level of their confessions."
I get what he means he wants to push them to do more than just a confession so they won't regret anything before I leave. WAIT did he just say THREE all I know is I only got two confessions so far! Who's the third?!

"Minho???"
"Yea???" He said while we stood outside the theater
"You said three idiots, from what I recall only Changbin and Jisung has made a confession?"

His eyes grew wide and made a shock expression. Either he just fucked up or I missed out on a confession.
"Fuck! Did I just ruin something.. oh my god I thought he told you already. Shit. Shit. Shit."

The entire walk back home I kept bugging him and teasing him to tell me what he knows. I'm not sure my poor heart can handle more confessions. I must know he must tell me now.

No authors note :(