3RACHA and Leah

"Woah you guys work here?!" My eyes grew wide as I entered this studio that had computers and equipment I needed to produce. There was a man with spikey black hair, tall and old features. I bowed and gave him my most warmest smile.

"Hello you must be Choi Leah my boys new friend. I'm Park Jinyoung in other words JYP the ceo of this company."

My legs felt wobbly as I reached his hand and bowed. He is the famous jyp that Bangchan is always talking about. In fact I did some research on him and his company is one of the most Kpop successful extraction.

I sat on a black coach across from all the producing equipment Chan turned around to smile. He walked over to me and took my hand leading me to the seat next to him. In front of me I face a keyboard of a bunch of numbers and buttons to push from.

"Alright Leah time to show you racha style." He smirked and started pushing the buttons; while looking up to the computer that graphed the music lines.

I saw him as his fingers speeded through the keys and messed with the sounds. Than it clicked to me something needed improvement.
"Channie can i?"
He giggled and moved to the side. To add to his work I added more of a drum beat and smooth sounds. Than it clicked a idea what if this music attaches to my lyrics of growing up.

"Umm 3 Racha... I was wondering if you take a look at my recent lyrics I mashed up. I think we can put something together with the music you have so far."

The boys gathered around Bangchan and looked at my journal than they handed it over to Mr. Park who was sitting with management.
He reviews it than walked over to the music they already had and played it out loud. The piece seems to match in my head so I hope he thinks the same.

"The lyrics work good with the music Changbin Hyung has been working on, but the music seemed to sad to add any lyrics yet. Until you came!" Jisung said comforting me as I looked concern.

"Leah I love the music combining with yours it's a good match; your lyrics for this song can benefit Straykids and their fan base. Bangchan I want you to send me a sample of the music audio and leah send me a sample of your lyrics. I'll have management set a schedule for the rest to come in and start music making with their voices."

The boys and I face lit up it seems like Mr Park seems very pleased with this song and I could see something good coming out or it.. Mr Park stood up and made his way out the studio door.
However before closing it he stopped himself from going any further.

"Leah can you come back tomorrow after at Umm let's see *checks phone* oh 1:27pm for a private meeting? I want to talk to your about that job offer."
I jumped up and excitement I ran up to him and shook his hand aggressively. No way the CEO wants to discuss a job offer that a dream come true.

"Yes! I'll be here!"
He smiled and walked out as soon as he closed the door the guys hovered over me for a group hug.
"Can't Wait for us to start working?!" Changbin said making sure to hug me the most.

No authors note