Accidental Discovery

The meeting went well and Mr Park decided to give me a job as a co writer and producer for Straykids. It's seems like a big title for someone who doesn't profession in this.. although I'm no good compared to other producers he wanted to give newbies a chance.
It's a well paying job, but managing my time so Joe won't find out will be the most stressful thing out of all of this mess.

———
Changbin pov

"I think this is her house.. I dropped her off home in this areas I remember. Oh and I believe her house was big and white. I just wanted to drop off her wallet she forgot it at the studio."
Jisung and I decided to personally take Leah's wallet to her house it would be a good time to walk for a bit and also see Leah.

Even though we were just with her this morning. I miss her already this is a good excuse to meet her again.

We reached to her house porch and jisung was about to ring the bell; when we heard her scream and yelling.
It really terrified us so we sneaked to the nearest window that gave us a small view of inside.
There laid Leah in the living room floor blood coming out her nose as this man kept punching her nonstop.

My blood boiled and so did jisung I could feel it through his expressions. We ran to the door and hit it hard as we could managing to unlock the door.

Right when we entered the man stopped and looked at us in anger. Leah also looked up but her eyes were shocked and full of fear.

Jisung didn't hesitate and ran to the man and pushed him to the grown giving him a powerful punch.
"What the fuck?! How dare you touch her!"

At this point I ran and punched him as well.. he got up and tried to fight us, but suddenly a tiny hand touch my chest and there she was crying her eyes out in between the man and I..

"Please no more! Guys stop!"
I turned to face her and she looked in a bad shape. She had a purple eye and her nose was bleeding badly.

"Who the fuck are you two? Who do you think you are coming into my house! Leah who are they!? Bitch get them out now!"
The man yelled and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Why was Leah getting beaten badly by this man and what situation is she in?!

"Guys please just go! Now I'm begging you! It will be more worse for me if you stay please leave" she said crying out. Jisung came closer to her and looked at her messed up pretty face.

"Leah what's going on?"
She cried and hugged both of us.. than started to drag us out. My whole life flashed before my eyes as I saw her in this state with that man. He didn't even let me ask her if she needs more help before he slammed the door in our faces.

"You son of a bitch we will come and save her I promise that! Don't worry Leah we will get you out!"
Jisung yelled as hard as he could.
Still shook of what just happens I walked slowly to the company. I didn't want to leave her with that man; what if he continues beating her? Who is he and why is he doing this to her? The real question is how long has this been happening?

I started to cry as I reached to the company. I could feel her fear and her pain and yet I couldn't get her out right at that instant. Jisung dragged me inside and I cried some more. We must tell someone what we just experienced and witnessed.

***time skip**

"He was doing what to her?! What are we doing here sitting down lets call Jinyoung min he know what to do?!"
Bangchan hyung said as he paces in anger. We sat there in our studio reflecting to what happened and told our Hyung everything. He got angry as well and wanted to run back to that house.