I lost you

Ryan's P.O.V.

After Sam and Dean got back, Dean gave me the two cassettes and Sam gave me a necklace with an anti possession symbol charm hanging on it. After we packed everything in the impala,we started out on the long drive to Bobby's. Bobby has been brought up multiple times since I was here and I faintly remember staying locked in the basement there a long time ago. After driving for hours we stopped at a diner for dinner. I sat squished in the booth with Sam next to me and Dean across from us. Sam and Dean order their usuals, a bacon cheese burger for Dean and a salad for Sam. I'm not that hungry so I just order some fries. We were sitting around researching for our next job when everyone around us stand up and look at us. One of them goes and locks the door and more block the exits. " Demons." I whisper while hiding behind my brother. " Ryan let us handle it." Dean starts to distract them while Sam shoves me into a corner." Pray to Cas and he should be here." Sam says while shoving a knife into my hand. I sit on the floor and mumble some words and Cas is soon sitting next to me. " Will they be okay?" I ask staring at the knife. "I presume your brothers will be fine." Cas says while standing up." Hold your knife and stay behind me." He says pulling me to my feet. We sneak around the corner to the middle of the diner. Sam and Dean are on separate ends of the diner. Cas pulls me quickly around a girls body on the ground and I trip. I look up and Cas has run over to Dean. I stand up to recover my knife which has slid across the floor. I duck behind chairs and grab my knife. I turn around and a boy is standing in front of me. The demon stabs me right in the middle of my stomach. I drop the knife and clutch my stomach. Sam is the first to notice and runs over to me. He picks me up and breaks through the window. He sets me in the backseat and wraps some cloth around my stomach and runs back in to get Cas and Dean. I'm starting to lose consciousness. But I can hear Dean yelling at Cas. " You were supposed to be protecting her! My little sister!" He yells then gets in the car while slamming the door. Then I'm out.