Fighting

Ryan's P.O.V.
I kept running till I got to the edge of the forest near the river behind our house. I stopped and sat down on a log. After a few minutes I decided to turn back so Dean doesn't get mad again.
I get to the tree outside my window and I scale it easily.I open the window and fall in onto the floor. I don't hear yelling so I move the chair and go downstairs.
I walk into the library and see Dean pacing and mumbling to himself, Sam over in the corner in front of Cas. " Sam, what happened?" I asked moving closer to him. " Uh Ryan, it's not a good time." Sam says turning around still blocking Cas. " No, let me see him." I said moving closer. Sam put his arms on my shoulders to stop me but I looked over his shoulder. Cas had the left side of his head tilted away. I moved Sam and this time he let me walk. I took Cas's left cheek in my hand and tilted it towards me. A purple bruise had formed across the whole side of his jaw. " Oh my god." I whispered. "Dont worry Ryan ill be fine, I just don't like you seeing me like this." Cas said forcing a smile. I stand up and clench my hands into fists. " Why the hell would you hit him.!He gets back and that's what you do! He couldn't do anything !" I screamed at Dean." This is why I don't like you two together. You would do anything to protect him but he should be protecting you! Him leaving all the time doesn't help, and when he gets hurt." Dean yells back. " You can't control everything I do, I protect him because I love him." I yell while Dean and stood face to face. Before anyone could do anything, Dean slapped his hand against my cheek." Dean!" Sam shouted then ran over to me. Dean looked like he was about to cry. He turned and walked out the impala. " are you okay Ryan?" Sam asked touching my cheek. " Ill be fine, is Cas okay?" I said changing the subject. " He should be." Sam said standing up. " I'm going to walk into town to see which bar Dean went to." Sam said going to walk out the door. " Hey wait, I saw some flyers at school that said a Dance was tonight, can I go if Cas comes?" I asked doing the puppy eyes like Sam does. " Okay, just wear your bracelet and keep your phone on." Sam said hugging me before leaving. "Cas, will you go to the dance with me?" I asked turning around and smiling. " Of course, go upstairs and get ready." Cas said taking my hand and squeezing it.
I run upstairs and dig around in my dresser for a dress. I find a plain white Skater dress, some black tights, and my boots. Once i got dressed, I quickly curled my hair and put a white flower clip in. I put my phone in my boot and put on my bracelet and Cas's butterfly necklace. I walk downstairs and Cas turns around. He doesn't say anything but he is smiling. He takes my hand and we're standing outside of the school. I smile and we walk towards the gym doors.