Sibling moments.

Ryan's P.O.V.

I woke up and Cas was gone. I went downstairs and Sam was asleep on the couch and Dean was at the table again. " Hey tater tot." He says as I sit down. " Are you seriously gonna start that again." I say remembering when he first took me in and called me that. " No I just wanted to see if you remembered." He says standing up. " Ill wake up Sam." I volunteer. I walk over to him and lay on top of him. " Come on Sammy it's time to get up." I say poking his cheek. He opens his hazel eyes and smiles. " Good morning tater tot." He says giggling. " Oh come on not you to!" I scream throwing my hands up in the air. " Ryaaan, we love you soooooooo much." Sam says picking me up over his shoulder. " Sam put me down!" I say pounding on his back. He sets me down next to where Dean is standing. Then to make everything better they started tickling me. " Guys you are so immature!" I screamed.

We all fell to the floor on top of each other. " Go get dressed and well tell you how you can help with the next case." Sam says standing up and dusting off his pants. I run upstairs and put on a Fall Out Boy shirt, black jeans, my beanie, and a hoodie. I sit on the mattress and  lace up my black boots when I hear fluttering behind me. " Cas." I say standing up and turning around.

" Guess again."

~ I'm going on a short trip and I get to drive for 2 hours so enjoy some chapters.~ ®¡|€¥