Dont think about it

Ryan's P.O.V.
I sit in the sand, still holding onto Cas. I hear car doors slam and I look up. Sam and Dean are running towards me. Sam stops to take in all of the body's laying in the sand. Dean runs over to me and Cas. He lifts my arms looking at the wing marks on them. Sam comes over and helps carry Cas to the car. Sam and Dean want him laying down but I sit him up. I rest my head on his shoulder and pray to anyone to bring my angel back.

Once we were back at the motel, we laid Cas on the extra bed in my room. " Now talk, what did you do?" Dean says trying to hide his anger. " Dean calm down, just let her explain." Sam says sitting down. " We went to the beach and we were walking then some demons came. Cas lunged at one but she had an angel blade." I said with my head down. " Then who killed the demons?" Sam asked. " I did." I said so quietly I couldn't hear myself. Apparently Dean did because he got up and left. Sam came over and hugged me then left after Dean. I crawled into bed and tried not to think about the lifeless Cas on the bed next to me.

I woke up at 5:45 in the morning. I stretched my arms out in front of me but something was different, the marks were gone.I sat up and looked over at the other bed. I jumped up and ran into the other room.

"Cas is gone!"