The Zoo

Ryan's P.O.V.
A few hours after Dean stomped out I decided to
get Sam and Dean to take me somewhere. I walk into the boys room and see Sam sitting at his laptop while Dean is laying on his bed. " Hey Dean, are we okay now. I thought about what you said and I agree with you but you can't keep me and Cas apart." I say standing next to him.
" I know I can't control everything you chose to do so okay." he says standing up and hugging me. " Can we go somewhere, I'm bored." I say shutting Sam's laptop. " Like where?" Sam asks leaning back in his chair.
" We could go to the zoo." Cas suddenly says behind us. I turn around and jump at Sam. " Pleaseeeeee. We don't have anything else to doooooo." I say throwing myself over Sam's lap. " Fine whatever! You get to watch Cas though ." Sam says pushing me to the ground.

I stand up and go over to hold Cas's hand. Sam and Dean come over and put their hands on Cas's shoulders, then we were in a zoo.

We wandered around looking at various animals. With everyone we went to, Cas's eyes lit up. Eventually we came to the butterfly garden. Cas quickly pulled me inside. There were hundreds of butterflies everywhere. Cas turned around and smiled. At that moment a butterfly landed on his trench coat. He lifted it up on one finger and it flew away. I took his hand and literally had to drag him away from the butterflies. " It's getting dark, we should go back to the motel." Sam says pointing to the sky.

We made our way out but not before stopping at the gift shop. Cas and I went inside while Sam and Dean stood outside. I went to the stuffed animals to pick a butterfly out for Cas. I found one that looked like the one that had landed on him. It looked like the right size to fit in his pocket. I bought it and put it in a bag. I eventually find Cas and give him some money to buy whatever he was hiding. He paid and we all left.

We had bought dinner on the way home so we were all in my room Sam and Dean were at the table, Cas on one bed and me on the other. I remembered the butterfly and I went to get it from the bag. I picked it up and turned around to go back but Cas was standing there and I bumped into him. It was like the first time we met. " Hey, I bought you something." I said pulling him to sit on the couch. I hold up the butterfly and he takes it quickly. " Thank you Ryan, it is like the one at the garden." Cas says smiling. " I bought you something too." He says, reaching into his pocket. He pulls out a silver chain with a little blue butterfly on it." Cas, it's beautiful." I said as I turn around for him to put it on me. He lifts it around my neck and clasps it together. I let my hair down and look at the butterfly. Cas put his arm around me and that's how I feel asleep.

~ I may start cussing in stories now but idk. I thought I'd warn you 👍~