Hunters?

Ryan's P.O.V

I stuffed some clothes into a duffle bag along with my laptop, a pair of boots and my chargers. I grabbed my black hoodie and put my phone in my pocket. locked my door and climbed out of my window onto the roof. I walked to the edge and jumped to the ground. I pulled my beanie onto my head with my duffle bag over my shoulder, I set off down the road to the hotel. I was halfway there when I heard some people outside of a bar talking and smoking so I walked down an alley so they wouldn't see me, just to be safe. When I finally go there I saw the impala parked in front of a room. Oh how I missed this car. I walked up to the door and hesitantly knocked. It took awhile but finally Dean opened the door. I was about to say when he grabs me and pulls me inside. " Dean what's going on?" I questioned when he sat down at the table with Sam. " We need to tell you something, just don't freak out." I dropped my bag on the bed and sat at the table with my " brothers ". " Well you know how we never talk about our jobs and we had to take you back to a foster home." Dean began while I nodded. " Well we had to do it for your protection. Because, were demon hunters." Sam said quietly. Hunters?