Bobby's

Ryan's P.O.V

I wake up lying on a little cot surrounded by books. I tried to sit up but ended up falling over. Everything that happened comes flooding back to me. I lift my my bloody shirt to see how bad the damage was, it was slightly better but it needed to be treated. I don't know where my brothers were or Cas. I tried to call for help but my throat was to dry. I closed my eyes and tried to pray for Cas but he didn't come. I hear some books being knocked over and I open my eyes. A man maybe in his sixties was kneeling trying to pick up the books. I tried to get up to help but fell over in the process. " Woah, Ryan. Them idjits thought it was a good idea to introduce you to this stuff. They were extremely wrong."  The man says while helping me up onto the cot. " I'm Bobby,  I'm a friend of your brothers. You may not remember me but that one time you had to stay in the basement." I tried to respond but my voice just cracked. Bobby went to get me some water. I downed it immediately. " Better?" Bobby asked while pulling a chair next to the cot. " Yeah, my stomach still hurts though. Where is Sam and Dean?" I finally got to say. " Well they called me after the accident and said that angel was gonna zap you here and here you are. They said they would be here soon. At that moment Dean appeared in the doorway. He runs over and wraps his arms around me. " I knew we shouldn't have called you." He says into my shoulder. " No, it's okay Dean. I got to see you and Sammy again. And I got to meet Castiel." I said pushing his head back to look at me. He was crying which rarely happens. " Anyone gonna help me?!" Sam calls from the hall. Dean and Bobby run up to help him carry stuff I'm guessing. They bring their bags in and Sam comes over to hug me. " We are going to go in the office to talk, if you need anything call us." Sam says. He leaves and shuts the door. I close my eyes hoping to sleep. After about 15 minutes I hadn't fallen asleep yet so I tried to get up again to change out of these bloody clothes. I took one step and fell over and hit my head on a desk. I was out again.

I woke up in a different spot than before, I was on a couch and my head was in someone's lap. I open my eyes and look up. " Cas!" I said while sitting up which involved me curling up on my side. " Hey, hey, it's okay. I can heal you but you needed to be awake." He said rolling me over again. He lifted up the bottom of my shirt revealing the stab wound which made me cringe.  He look at the wound and I swear there was a tear in his eye.  He looked away and put his head in his hands. " Ryan it was all my fault. I left you and you got hurt. I can't forgive myself." He said while I hugged him. " Cas, I know it was hard. Dean was in trouble too. It's fine." I take his hand. " Can we just fixed this so I'm not useless anymore." I said while leaning back. He put his hand on the wound and I whimpered. I closed my eyes and waited until Cas lifted his hand. I look at my stomach and it was fine as if nothing had happened. I stood up and took Cas's hand. " Thank you Cas." I said while kissing his cheek, and we walked into the office.