Chapter 5

Elsa

Captain Bunnymund stood in front of the crowd. He has this 'easter bunny' from Rise Of The Guardians movie vibes. He has brown straps that hold boomerangs behind him, I assumed. He has white skin, gray hair, and pink lips. His green easter eyes look at us all sternly, scanning each one of us with his eyes.

"At ease!", We step our left foot out. " Attention!", we step our left foot in.

"Aight ' y'all are on me. Whoever makes this trainin' a sick joke, I won't hesitate ta shoot yo knuckles", Captain  Bunnymund said in Aussie.

I gulped.

I smiled at myself, I know I did a great job. Oh well, this is what I love the most. I persuaded Father to teach me to advance shooting when I was thirteen. We kept promises back then. Promises like I won't do anything bad if I completely learned how to shoot.

At least there is something I am good at.

"Fall in!", Captain Bunnymund commanded. We entered each lane of shooting booth after wearing electronic headphones, helmets, ballistic eyewear, and gears. "Aight! We're on a trial! shoot where you wanted to shoot to that dummy in front of y'all. At least three!", Captain Bunnymund commanded.

"Sir yes sir!", We all said grabbing guns. Some of them doesn't know how to operate a gun. I heard Kida accidentally fired the gun.

"Crikey! Get it right!", Captain Bunnymund shouted.

"Yes sir!", We obeyed. Pocahontas, Kida, Mulan, Honeymaren, Ryder and I start to shoot. Mine was three shots. Head, body, and legs.

"Do not shoot carelessly! Counting. Three! Two! One!", Captain Bunnymund commanded. He is behind us, I can see tension in everyone's faces. I will take advantage of this by doing my best and what dad taught me when I was thirteen.

I bit my lip, smiling. I start to shoot the head, shoulders, torso in four shots (waist, left and right abdomen, stomach, and upper abdomen) and the legs. I only used one bullet for each shot. I put down the gun confidently and turn to look at Captain Bunnymund who has a smile on his face.

"Halt!", Captain Bunnymund shouted. Everyone halted, they put down the guns atop the desk. Some of them are anxious, agitated.

" You can't kill the enemy with those shots! You're wastin' bullets!", Captain Bunnymund retorted. Yet, here I am standing up self-assured I did a great job.

"Look at Ms. Arendelle's shot. It's neatly done. I'm not trying to pull favoritism here", Captain Bunnymund said.

" Fall in!", He said.

We fall in, Captain Bunnymund grab a gun from the table and walk to the empty table with a clean target board. "First shot", Captain Bunnymund said not even looking at the dummy. His forest green eyes focused on all of us as he shoots. The first bullet gets to the head, at the center of the forehead. " Second, heart", the second shot, to the heart. "Third", Captain Bunnymund look at the dummy and he shot it to the waist. 

Everyone gasped up in awe. "Now, try", he smiled. " I need five volunteer"

Advance shooting finished. Our team sat down on the bench while the second batch is inside of the shooting range. "How did you do that? That is so cool!", Kida clapped for me.

Smiling slightly, there is a sudden feeling of missing my Father. " Oh I learned from the best", I smiled at them.

"Who?", Pocahontas asked.

" my father, he was a retired General", I sighed. I missed my dad.

"I know him, he was on the same training as my mother", Ryder giggled. " But that was truly awesome Elsa", he smiled.

I smiled back.

Someone caught behind us, causing everyone to stand up straight and put our hands behind our back. Not making eye contact with Captain Frost. "You did a great job Cadet", he unexpectedly pats my shoulder.

I smile, chuckling nervously after that. " Thank you Sir!", I said with a straight face.

Jack shakes his head and walks away, chuckling. "What was that?", Honeymaren asked.

" That's odd", Pocahontas commented.

"Elsa!", Rapunzel gets out of the shooting range squealing in happiness. Merida laughing behind her.

Rapunzel hugged me tightly, jumping. " Okay, okay. What's the big news?", I laughed tapping her arms as I hug back to her. Rapunzel stopped, a huge grin plastered on her face.

"Ye can't believe it", Merida winked.

" Believe what?", I asked them.

"Anna is joining the military school too. She's currently on the first base of the academy for senior high school students, lucky you her building is close to ours which means you will get to see your sister every Sunday!". I told them about Anna, my sweet sister who always keep me in the company. She's a hundred percent optimistic than I was, she knows how to get everyone's feelings and comfort them when needed.  It got Rapunzel wishing to have a baby sis. Merida said she's tired of having her three little brothers. She said they were noisy and irritating.

My eyes widened, I can't believe she is taking military school. It seems like yesterday she said that she won't enter military school because it doesn't suit her taste. " And....", Merida said in her Scottish accent, pointing a finger up with her cheeks blow as she bit her lip. "Captain Frost said Rapunzel and I are in yer team. He told us that last night"

My teammates gasped.

Seriously?!

Woah he surely change his mood that quick.

"I know you don't believe it but I'm so happy! Oh my gosh!", Rapunzel jump in excitement. Squealing. This is the best day of my life in this academy. The cold-hearted Captain got swayed by the girls? I felt someone looking at me, I look in that direction. I saw Captain Frost looking at me but quickly turn to look away, he looks down with a smirk on his lips before leaving. I toss back my attention to my team, we grouped hugged, and jump. It is an honor to be with the two besties I met in this school... My sister entering military school. Anna truly loves me.

A/N;

Oh, Anna's entering the school too!.

Captain Jack, what the hell was that?

It seems like yesterday you insulted her hahaha

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I hope you guys are safe and stay warm with your family, lots of love from me~Happy reading! See you in the next chapter!♥