Chapter 20

Punzie

Me, Merida and Elsa are heading to the Mess. All of us laughed when we shared our experiences in training. Suddenly, we stopped walking when we saw Lieutenant Toothiana, Captain Bunnymund, Captain Sandy and Captain North running very fast.

The girls and I exchange gazes, curious of what's happening. Curious why they looked worried. "I better go follow them, I don't have a good feeling about this", Elsa said. She didn't think twice, she ran away from us.

"Aye! Elsa we're about ta eat now! What's wrong with ye Elsa?!", Merida asked. She's annoyed.

"We better follow her", I dragged Merida with me as we catch up with Elsa. Merida whined, bragging about being hungry and complaining how training tormented her for weeks though she loves it.

"Elsa!", I called out to her. Elsa stopped next to the pillar, holding on to it as she panted. Her turquoise blue eyes are looking at Captain Frost exiting the infirmary. Captain Hiccup and the guardians are there with him. He is surrounded by people who cares about him the most even if he's so cold.

"Yo what's up with Elsie? She's actin' real weird", Merida asked. We walked towards Elsa. I put a hand on her shoulder, making her glance at me.

"Els what's wrong?", I asked her.

"Nothing.. Let's head back", Elsa's eyes looked like they were about to cry. I clearly see tears forming in her eyes, waiting to fall. She stood up firmly. Merida and I turn to where she was looking. It's Captain Toothiana and Captain Jack. She's cupping his cheeks, checking if he's okay. She bombarded Captain Frost with so much questions.

"Captain Hiccup is terrified af", Merida said. I shifted my gaze to Captain Hiccup, I read the expression in his eyes. His emerald eyes are bewildered. However, Captain Sandy, North and Bunnymund were laughing at them.

We can barely hear Lieutenant Toothiana's voice. Merida tapped my shoulder. She alerted me that the Captains are approaching us. We stand up straightly, putting our hands over our forehead giving salute to them as we set aside. I saw Captain Frost glance at Elsa for a while then back to Lieutenant Toothiana who did not stop asking him questions.

"Calm down now Tooth, Jack is clearly fine", Captain North laughed at Lieutenant Tooth.

"Must have been shock like we were mate", Captain Bunnymund told her. Lieutenant Toothiana giggled and nodded her head. Captain Hiccup stopped in front of us. His arms are behind his back, looking at us all.

Shock?

Why?

"At ease", Captain Hiccup said. We all put down our salute. "Captain Frost will pass, I will be the one to take you to the kennel. Your dogs will choose you. You have an hour to prepare yourself. Eat and meet me at the barracks. Your teams will be shuffled. Better be ready", he informed us.

"Sir! Yes Sir!", All of us said as we salute. Captain Hiccup nodded, walking away from us. Then just like Captain Frost, he glance at Elsa before completely leaving. What's up with the captains and Elsa?

"Elsa are ye okay?", Merida held Elsa's arm. I checked her too, she looked pale. I saw her melancholy eyes, Elsa kept on chewing her lip. Beads of tears stream down her cheeks.

"Hey.. what's wrong?", I asked her again.

"Nothing, let's head to the Mess and then to the kennel's entrance later", Elsa wiped away her tears. She sniffed, walking before us.

"Why?", I asked Merida.

Merida shrugged. We catched up with her. Elsa is a nice woman, maybe Captain Frost hurt her feelings again? Or he's insulting her again? If he's not one of our superiors here, I would have been in a huge fight with him. Just like Alexa and Siri does next to our toom at the barracks.

Elsa spent her time playing with her food, she's fidgeting her fork against the food. She had her cheek lazily lying on top of her palm. Staring to nothing. Merida finished her food and burped, thanking God. I too, I finished up but Elsa barely eat any.

"Elsa you should tell us what's going on. You're so cheerful when you arrived here and yet.. you look troubled. What's bothering you?", I tried to pull her out of her comfort zone.

She didn't answer, she kept on fidgeting her fork to the plate and staring to nothing. "Ey Elsa! Tell us now or ye won't be our friend anymore!", Merida yelled. It caused other cadets to look at us. I waved my hand to them as a sign that nothing is going on and get back to what they are doing.

Elsa startled, dropping her fork after Merida yelled. "It always work! Ha! So tell us now will ye?", Merida leaned over, pinning her arm atop the table. I waited patiently.

"Captain Frost..", Elsa froze for a moment. She gulped and shake her head. Merida have her face full of hope that Elsa will tell her. "I can't tell you guys, I'm so sorry. I promised Captain I won't tell anyone", Merida cursed and throw her hands in the air. She rolled her eyes. I sighed.

"Okay, we won't force you. But remember we will be here for you okay? Now let's head to Captain Hiccup, he's waiting for us", I said. Elsa smiled weakly, hugging herself as we exited the Mess. Merida and I can't stop looking at each other. We all have that friend who communicates through minds.

_______________________________________

A/N;

It hurts..

Oh no what will happen to Jelsa now?

Also, be ready we have an upcoming new character to be introduced to us~

See you in the next chapter!

-Nikki