Chapter 19

Jack

I pulled over the barracks. I saw Hiccup with Toothless, he's training him again at the oval near our designated rooms. When he saw me, he stopped running and jog towards me. "How did it go? Did Elsa do well?", Hiccup asked me with a smile.

Seriously, why is he asking a lot about Elsa?

Last week, Hiccup want to visit her but I told him no. I don't want him to come visit Elsa. I felt strange, I felt very strange whenever Hiccup asks about her. I don't know why I feel this way. I never get annoyed but this is the first time I'm annoyed in much amount...for a different reason...A reason...Nevermind! 

"She did. Elsa need adjustments", I ran my fingers through my hair and put my hand on my waist.

"It's amazing that she coped up with you", Hiccup chuckled. He pat my arm. Toothless barked and spun, wagging his tail like an idiot. I never liked his dog, it always jump at me and lick me in the face. The next thing I knew is my precious face is full of sticky saliva. I didn't know why Hiccup chose this dog. But I guess it is the same with Gale. I felt connection towards my yellow Labrador named Gale. He's mischievous and playful, just like me. He chose me himself.

"Yeah, Elsa always returns with smiles and giggles. Even if she hurt herself in the training field, she stand up and laugh like nothing happened then proceed", I said. Hiccup smiled at me.

"Very well then. Well about Toothiana--", Hiccup paused. My eyes widened we he said Toothiana. I told him not to say her name again. 

"What?", Is what I said when I cut him off. 

"She's back", Hiccup scratched his nape and smile awkwardly. I can tell that he is nervous about telling me that Toothiana is here. I thought.. she's... she's dead? I'm lost of words, I found myself dizzy and the last thing I remember is Toothless barking, everything around me turned black.

Elsa

"Really?! He told you that?! The Captain Frost?!", Punzie and Merida asked in unison. They covered their mouth. I told them about Captain Frost being drunk, telling me he hates me because he's starting to have a little feelings for me.

Let's have a little bit of flashbacks..

It was 11 pm, I can't sleep so I decided to go downstairs. I put my phone down on top of the bed, it's Sunday. I'm talking to my friends, they sent a picture of them at a pub having a drink. They're with Anna, I didn't know she drinks alcohol. I will definitely scold her if she lost herself because of being too drunk.

Opening the door, I saw Captain Jack standing before me. My body trembled when I saw him. He's wearing a serious face. I startled. I did not expect him to show up. "Captain? Is there... I mean Jack, what are you doing here?", I asked him. I felt my heart beating fast.

Jack didn't say anything, he leaned in close to my face. Is he going to kiss me? I almost shut my eyes. He collapsed. I caught him. He passed out. His arms were wrapped around my body. He's heavy, you can do this soldier. And so I did the dumbest thing I could do, I walked backwards still hugging him.

I'm heading towards bed.

I let myself flopped down the bed with Captain Jack. By the light of the nightstand lamp, I visibly see his facial feature. Pushing his body away from mine, I stood up. His cheeks were red, it spread to his cheeks, nose and ears.

Jack squinted his eyes.

Everything around him must be so dizzy.

"Captain Jack, can you hear me? What's wrong? Do you need anything?", I asked him. He opened his eyes slightly, grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards him. I landed on his chest. I felt his warm arms embracing me. Jack let out a chuckle. "I hate you", He slurred.