Chapter 41

ELSA

"Is she alright North? What did the doctor said?"

"Jack, she's stable now. Calm down... Let's wait for her to wake up"

"Times up everyone, we have to get out of the room now.."

"Tooth, I just can't leave her here. I need to see her wake up"

"I'll plead the superior for you, me and Sandy got your back"

"Thanks Bunny"

"No problem mate"

The sound of the door closing woke me up. Opening my eyes, I felt a thumb rubbing the top of my hand. Everything around me was spinning. An unfamiliar scent lingered the room but a familiar scent brought me back to my senses. "Snowflake?", I smiled when I hear his voice.

"Jack...", I said weakly.

I tried to squeeze his hand but I couldn't. What happened..? Then the vision of what happened earlier flashed my vision. I gasped. It's a loud, scary.

"Elsa?! Are you okay?!", Jack asked. I'm starting to have panic attack.

"No! Don't hurt me! Please don't!!! Ahhhhh!!!", I sat up. I kick and kick, trying to defend myself causing the ice to shoot everywhere. Jack held my shoulders, squeezing it hard.

"Elsa! Listen to me! Everything's okay! Snowflake! Breathe, breathe baby", Jack cupped my cheeks. His soothing cyan blue eyes looked at mine, doing it's best to tranquilize me as he nodded.

"No, Jack...h-he will hurt all of you! This is all my fault!", I cried hard. "You have to tell them to let me go!", I tried to push him but he won't budge. "The squads! The military school! This is all my fault!", I continued to blame myself. Squinting my eyes close, I sobbed harder.

"This isn't your fault snowflake, this is meant to happen. None of it was your fault. Pitch has been watching us for many years", Jack said wiping my tears away. I pant uncontrollably, gripping the collar of his uniform hard.

"B-but...Gale died...G-gale...and o-other...soldier ...they passed because of me...T-tadashi!", I cried harder. Jack pulled me in a very tight hug.

"Shhh, I'm here... Rapunzel...she healed us but Tadashi...he did not survived... Nor the dogs... None of it was your fault", He said, rubbing my back.

"I want this to be over...I don't want to be in this cold room...", I cried harder.

When I was young, I thought the incident with my sister's over. But I'm wrong, it happened again. This time, I didn't shot any person with the powers. The truth is, I hurt them indirectly... Pitch is after me. I can't do anything but to surrender. "Jack, what if I just surrender?", I looked up at him. Jack cupped my cheeks.

"Snowflake, you can't do that", He said. His beautiful eyes, frightened of what I have said. This is the only way I can save everyone. I will just surrender myself to the rebel.

"I have to frosty...", I sniffled.

"Baby, don't say that", Jack's voice broke. He's about to cry. The group of people wearing white entered the room, ready to cease me. He gestured his hands to them, commanding them to leave. Fortunately, they left. I start to calm down but I couldn't shake the thought of the others dying because of me.

"Jack I have to-"

"Do you even hear yourself Elsa?! Fuck! You can't just ....", Jack let go of the hug. He ran his fingers through his white locks as he stand up, frustrated. "You can't just surrender yourself. It's not a happy ending when you do that. You...you just can't..", I can feel that he's holding back his tears.

"Why can't I?!", I yelled.

"Because I love you! I can't fucking afford to lose you! If you die, I don't know anymore! I might as well give up myself! You're my life! You're the love of my life!", Jack faced me, yelling back. I was taken aback in a good way. Especially those sweet words from the hot headed captain.

"I...", I can't find the right words to say.

"So please listen to me. I have a plan, I have this place protected", Jack scoot close to me and cup my cheeks again. "So please stop being stubborn, listen to me snowflake. Hmm? Just this once, I'm begging you", he said in the gentle tone of his voice. The tone of his voice that I can trust.

Slowly, I nodded. "Yes Frosty", I said putting my hands on his that holds my cheeks. "I will listen to you"

"Good, I trust you Snowflake", Jack said. His eyes, full of concern. Everything around us turned slow, as if no one sees what we are doing inside of this room. Captain Frost closed his eyes, breathing in. When he opened his eyes, it's glowing blue. A protective blue dome covered us, it's wintry and beautiful.

Captain Frost leaned in close to my face. I closed my eyes and waited for him to kiss me. His soft lips touched mine, sending relaxation down my spine. "I love you snowflake", he whispered against my lips.

"I love you too frosty", I said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back harder. He scooped me in his arms, sitting me on his lap. He tilted his head to the side and kisses me deeper, leaning me against the wall as we make out. Moaning, I pulled him more close to me. After that, Captain Frost leaned his forehead against mine. We were both panting with a smile on our lips.

"I missed you", He said.

"I missed you so much more. I thought you're going to die earlier, I'm so worried...", I said. My eyes are still closed.

"I won't come down without a fight, you know me snowflake", Jack kissed my lips again. I kissed back, I opened my eyes slowly and meet his beautiful eyes.

"I know, you're my Captain. I know you too well", I smiled and hugged him tight. Captain Frost laughed.

"You idiot, I won't die. We're not married yet!", he laughed harder as he hugged back tight. I smiled widely. Captain Jack kissed my cheek, kissing it a little longer. "You good now?"

"Yes, what is this dome for?"

"To blind Pitch, he couldn't see what we are doing inside of this dome neither the people outside the observation room. I created a big illusion outside", Captain Jack said. He pulled me close.

"Woah, you're powerful..and magical..", I said. Amazed.

"Indeed I am, now here's the plan....."

_____________________________________________

A/N;

Hello everyone! I'm happy you waited for this chapter. Thank you so much for waiting for my updates it really means a lot! Anyway, what did Captain Frost planned?

Stay tuned!

See you on the next chapter!

-Nikki❄️