Chapter 24

Elsa

Captain Frost stood in front of us with his arms behind his back. Eugene told me earlier that they got back together. "MOVE IT!", he yelled at us. I continued on running faster, the sun's up and yet here we are running on the oval. After that we proceeded to a field where there are tires, ropes under a puddle of mud and nets. He changed to a different person, I miss his smiles and his calm attitude. I know that it's forbidden to like him. 

Tadashi, Eugene, Adrien and I fall in line in front of the tires. there were eight of tires. Two on each side. I gulped, I might stumble here. "Attention!", Captain Jack yelled. We stood up straight and put our arms behind of our backs. 

"Each one of you will carry sacks while crossing these tires! Imagine that sacks are your wounded fellow soldier! I don't accept cluts in this training", Captain Frost yelled. His angry eyes look at mine. What did I ever to do him? Why is he so angry at me when I'm not even doing anything to him. I thought he said I'm doing fine?

"Did you get me?!", Captain Frost shouted.

"Sir Yes sir!", we responded. 

"Fucking move! Adrien! Eugene! Lift in three, two, one!", Captain Frost commanded. I felt my hand freezing when I saw how hard it is for Adrien to carry the sack. He fell down the ground but managed to stand up. Eugene is already running in the tires, it seems like it's very easy for him to carry those. I looked over to Captain Frost who's rubbing his temples, cursing under his breath. By the looks on his face, it doesn't seem like he got a goodnight sleep. 

"Stand up Agreste! Are you a soldier or not!", Captain Frost snapped at Adrien Agreste. Private Agreste stand up again, lifting the sack on his shoulder for the fourth time around. He moved faster than a cat when he got to the edge, he threw the sack on the ground. Eugene got three sacks and Adrien got four. We are surprised how Adrien move fast when he got angry. He reminded me of someone, Chat Noir? I laughed, shaking my head. He couldn't be the hero of Paris, it's impossible it's far away from here.

10 sacks of sand are needed to be carried must be placed at the end of the lines of tires. It's even harder because the tires have it's level from big to small. When Adrien and Eugene finished, Captain Frost called me and Private Hamada. "Get ready!", Captain Frost yelled. He counted from five to one, I lifted the sack with all my might but just like Adrien I fell back down. "fucking cluts, stand up idiot!", Captain Frost yelled at me. I exhaled, shouting when I lift the heavy sack on my shoulder. From the distance, I saw Colonel Rick with his arms crossed watching me. He gave me a facial expression, encouraging me to stand up when I fell back down. 

"One, two.. three!Arghh!", I stand up and lift the sack on my shoulder. Tadashi have a look in his eyes that he want to help me out but that will surely be later for partner carry. I felt the skin under my feet get cold as I struggle to remain my posture balance when I start to run through tires. Unluckily, I tripped causing me to fall flat on my face and the sack fall to my hands. I whimpered. 

"Fucking idiot", I heard Captain Frost muttered. "No one is allowed to fucking help Private Arendelle! Stand up bitch!", I felt my eyes tearing up. He just called me bitch, I felt my heart stinging. I cried, standing up and lifting the sack going back to zero. Tadashi got five and I got none. I start to run through the tires, I didn't dare to look at my teammate's faces because I know they are already pitying me. I don't wanted to be pitied. I throw the sack on the ground and get back to get another. I grunted when I felt my hand clicked when I carried another sack, I gathered all of my strength again and placed the third sack. Each cycle goes on, I kept on stumbling and Captain Frost kept on yelling at me. He's back to his old self and happy with the woman he likes. 

I'm on half, this is the sixth sack. The heat added to the tension, I tried to cool myself as I ran. I'm wishing that I didn't freeze the sack. I fell down, this time hitting my arm on the hard rubber of the tire. The sack fell on my arm, causing me to yelp in pain. "Shit!", I heard Eugene yelled. I stood up, holding my arm. I saw Colonel Rick from the distance, running towards my direction. I shake my head and he stopped on his tracks mouthing 'but'. I mouthed I'm okay, I felt my arm throbbing. I ran towards the sacks and carry one again, running through tires ignoring the pain I am feeling. My waist, back and arms hurt for carrying heavy sacks. My legs felt like giving up but I kept on running.

I put down nine, last one left. Tadashi is already on the side of the tires. He finished his sacks. "You can do it! Go Elsa!", he cheered. 

"Shut the fuck up!", Captain Frost yelled.

"Sir I apologize Sir!", Tadashi said.

"Move it you cluts!", Captain Frost yelled at me. "What's the problem? Can't handle the weight? Quit then!", the white-silver haired Captain cackled at me. He then scoffed, crossing his arms. "What are you looking at!? Move!", he shouted. I started running again, carrying the heavy sack on my shoulder. 

"Everyone is dismissed except for Elsa!", Captain Frost commanded. Tadashi looked at me before saluting to Captain Frost before jogging away with the boys. I fell on my knees, tearing up. I hope I won't freeze this place! Conceal, don't feel... Don't let it show... You can do this Elsa. I motivated myself. I throw the sack once I finished. Everything around me is spinning, I can't breathe and I felt my side abdomen hurting. The last thing I felt is my head hitting the ground before passing out. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hello everyone I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, see you on the next chapter~